Wilder gone?

Advertisement
Advertisement
How do we lose 3 players to career ending neck injuries? That’s bizarre.

Heck mike Williams at Clemson broke a bone in His neck came back and played,
Agree, what is going on with the neck injuries? We have had probably 3X as many as any team in the country? S&C? It is very odd, if in fact Wilder may be out because of a neck injury.

Look at all his retweets. Most are guys who had to give up football. Looks to be what it is. Sucks.

Advertisement
Either it was the strength and conditioning or the way players are taught to tackle.

I'm hoping it's the former obviously. Three injuries of this sort is definitely bizarre and not a coincidence IMO.

Either it was the strength and conditioning or the way players are taught to tackle.

I'm hoping it's the former obviously. Three injuries of this sort is definitely bizarre and not a coincidence IMO.

Isn't the rumor that Ahmmon's injury was caused on the big block against FSU? So it seems it wouldn't be from tackling.

Advertisement
That’s not what caused it.

Scientifically impossible to body bag a dude and be harmed in any way. Particularly if the victim or "bagee" is of Seamen like decent.
IMG_2817.GIF

Advertisement

I’m going latter, b/c AR82 is gone too. Never seen this in my life as a fan. 3 players career ended in, what, 1 1/2 yrs??!

3 career ending neck injuries in a span of 2 years?

Something doesn’t smell right, and it’s not the Taco Rico I had for lunch.

Advertisement
Back