Wildcats @ Canes 6 p.m. ACCNx

Advertisement
Advertisement
How has Carrier not been in this lineup earlier ? We could have arguably been swept by UNC without his homers Thursday and Saturday. My only question is should him and Farrow swap RF and DH ?

Advertisement
How has Carrier not been in this lineup earlier ? We could have arguably been swept by UNC without his homers Thursday and Saturday. My only question is should him and Farrow swap RF and DH ?
He’s had trouble hitting breaking balls. Seems like he’s working through it

Was carrier just not 100% yet? I mean I’m not saying he is All ACC but with our approach to hitting he likely should have been in the line up from Day 1 and you just hope he catches almost everything

He really wasn't able to swing a bat until Fall Ball, and struggled in pre-season.

Still should have gotten a chance earlier. And him and Farrow need to start every game

Was carrier just not 100% yet? I mean I’m not saying he is All ACC but with our approach to hitting he likely should have been in the line up from Day 1 and you just hope he catches almost everything
He didn’t really show any of this preseason. Unspectacular at the plate would’ve been my best description.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back