Wilbon & Ryan on PTI

cubin10

All-ACC
Wilbon :"U got off easy because Donna's power as a former cabinet member, NCAA is scared of more law suits"
Ryan:" NCAA conducted a nefarious investigation which was deplorable"

Advertisement
Advertisement
Wilbon continues to be an *******. Instead of discussing the merits of the case, he goes on this idiotic Shalala tangent. How the **** would he know about her current influence? More likely, it was the threat of litigation that made the ncaa cower.

Right. Nevermind about the convicted felon..... Or the classy way the **** handled the deal. He's right though, don't f@ck with Donna, she's a Boss.

I'll never forgive Wilbon for his years on the Washington Post when he wrote an article after Sean Taylor's murder essentially saying he was unsurprised by his murder and that he must've done something to get in with the wrong people. Guy just spit out random bull**** as a fact about a man that died trying to protect his family. Dude can sit on a sand paper **** and spin.

Advertisement
paul finebaum..don't like that cat either..

saying a bowl ban should have been had if the NCAA didn't botch it.

F Em

I'll never forgive Wilbon for his years on the Washington Post when he wrote an article after Sean Taylor's murder essentially saying he was unsurprised by his murder and that he must've done something to get in with the wrong people. Guy just spit out random bull**** as a fact about a man that died trying to protect his family. Dude can sit on a sand paper **** and spin.

You are being too nice, he is lying sack of ****.

Advertisement
Wilbon is one of the primary reasons I haven't watched that channel in about 7 years. They find ways to oversaturate their channel with one guy, a guy who is a mostly soulless, vacuous blowhard, and just run with it if the ratings tell them to.

Wilbon's dying to be accepted as some kind of intellectual. He choose the wrong profession.

Advertisement
3 words ..............*** the $EC!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Get out early and hate them early, often and as much as you like!!! I approve this message!

Don't give Ryan too much props. Just yesterday he said Merriweather should be suspended more harshly by Goodell because he was in the FIU brawl back when he was at The U. The **** is that?

Advertisement
Back