WI vs. IL

Advertisement
3 B.S calls going against Illinois:

-Mertz fumbled before the whistle blew

-Illinois QB wasn’t afforded a new spot on 4th & 1, after replay showed he was a bit closer to the 1st down marker

-BH jumped AFTER the entire Wisc DL jumped across the line.

I see The Small officials are in pure form to make sure any top 20 team have an opportunity for the CFP. Lol.

Advertisement
(elsewhere tonight) 4-1 UAB in a close one on CBS-Sports, up 3 in the 4th over 3-1 (formerly ranked) Louisiana.

UAB's only loss ofc was to Canes. A UAB win would be good for our "portfolio".

So d smith left us just to play LB at Illinois he would be starting here at LB I’m so confused BH is even worse

You wouldn’t know it wading through the deep *** tears that this site produces, but the fact is that kids who transfer from here fail WAY more than it bites us in the ***. There’s probably 15x more examples of a kid doing absolutely **** after leaving here vs them blowing up and being major contributors/NFL kids.

Advertisement
You wouldn’t know it wading through the deep *** tears that this site produces, but the fact is that kids who transfer from here fail WAY more than it bites us in the ***. There’s probably 15x more examples of a kid doing absolutely **** after leaving here vs them blowing up and being major contributors/NFL kids.
Anyone heard from DJ Johnson? Lol.

I remember that time ppl were really pushing for this staff to push for Graham Mertz......and we just, yeah.

Anyways.

Edit: We passed on Howell, Mertz, & Phommachanh for Michael Johnson Jr, blood. Smh.

MJJ is in the portal, we could get him. And Phommachanh is entering the portal soon too allegedly.
If that happens, it's no surprise. But he's been getting on the field in the second half since Clemson is beating up on teams. Apparently broke his hand last week vs GTech.

I remember that time ppl were really pushing for this staff to push for Graham Mertz......and we just, yeah.

Anyways.

Edit: We passed on Howell, Mertz, & Phommachanh for Michael Johnson Jr, blood. Smh.
Mertz committed to Wisconsin early in his junior year. The Canes or anyone had zero shot to push for him.

Advertisement
Only guys I can think of who played really well after transferring are Arthur Brown and Gionni Paul

Only guys I can think of who played really well after transferring are Arthur Brown and Gionni Paul

Yeah, Paul was pretty good for a year. I believe he was an all-Pac12 selection. That’s a good one. Pretty sure he didn’t sniff the league though, but yes, he left here and was productive elsewhere

Brown as well. Big 12 DPOY and day 2 pick.

Those 2 are solid examples of kids who left and flourished. Now let’s examine the 1700 who left and are currently driving bread trucks.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back