Why?

BLIMPTOWN

Freshman
Why do OOS kids see what's building in Coral Gables but the so called local kids don't. Is it the environment, the education system, or the parents and the so called mentors? I just don't get it , can somebody clue me in please.

Advertisement
bc the out of state guys haven't been exposed to the abhorrent bull**** sports radio guys along with the fake bs coaches all taking shots at the program

alot of these kids come from the gutter. Once presented with an opportunity to get outta town...they high tail it outta there. Not everyone can be a Duke Johnson...a guy that is a strong character and actually likes it at home.

who would want to go play in a placed called "The Swamp" or "Trailerhassee" when you can play in south beach by palm trees and the ocean in front of gorgeous girls of every nationality.

Advertisement
Why does it matter if a kid is from OOS and wants to come here. If he can play and the coaches like him, so be it. Enough of this crap about :"Well he is a 3 star in Florida, but he would be a 5 star in another state. Who are we trying to please, Uncle Luke?

Actually, most of our highly rated guys are local kids or at least in state kids outside of Kaaya. What our staff should be credited for, and this applies to Kaaya as well, is identifying kids and offering first or at least offering early before they blow up.

Advertisement
Why does it matter if a kid is from OOS and wants to come here. If he can play and the coaches like him, so be it. Enough of this crap about :"Well he is a 3 star in Florida, but he would be a 5 star in another state. Who are we trying to please, Uncle Luke?

I don't care about stars what I do care about is protecting our fertile recruiting base

Why do OOS kids see what's building in Coral Gables but the so called local kids don't. Is it the environment, the education system, or the parents and the so called mentors? I just don't get it , can somebody clue me in please.

Kids wanna get away from home, if I lived in some ****** neighborhood in liberty city I might want to get as far away as possible, some kids like duke though wanna stay close to their families. On the flip side some oos kids think miami-babes, south beach, party, perfect weather

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back