Why yall act surprised?

Dwinstitles

All-American
This is the same team with ag recrjited players with some great players sprinkled in. Burns is a player and he knows it he shows heart,bbb and get physical fronts because theres no explosion on the dl and ol. Im going by what my eyes see fum stars. Get butch in here

Slow running backs at miami lol wtf is that,about slow linebackers slow everything. Too many local misses to field an elite miami squad period anyone else thinks otherwise u insane,bbbto mend the fences and this isnt a one year fix im sorry.

Advertisement
After the Duke game, I said in a thread - we have a long way to go.... I was called an idiot and received about 2 hundred negative votes... guess I wasn't that dumb after all! Take off the god**** green and orange glasses! This team is undisciplined and poorly coached... pathetic. This season can't end quick enough. I'm a graduate and bleed orange and green, but i wanna puke with what's become of the team and school I loved so much.

Advertisement
The cuppard is pretty bare considering all the talent we have missed, this a diferent team if we landed the local studs

Advertisement
Advertisement
This is now officially the 6/6 team Vegas told everyone about in August..[/QUOTE
Might win next week because GT is worse than us. 7-5 here we come.

This team CAN NOT stop the option. NOT ONCE! GT will beat us by 20. 6-6, call it a year and get this idiots as far away from greentree as possible.

Listen when u cant stop the option it means your d lacks speed. This team has no speed besides bush grace n burns

In our location our whole d should be fast players alot of these kids wont make a butch davis squad

This game is not surprising me one bit. Yes Golden is gone but we are still stuck with his entire staff running the show. I didn't expect anything to change in a few weeks. It's of course bad coaching from the beginning but it's also up to the players at some point to prepare themselves a a well. Whatever coach comes in, he needs to get these guys in much better shape through the off season. Miami used to dominate games by being the better conditioned team. Now I'm watching players with their hands on their hips about passing out in the second quarter. They need to get stronger and start pushing each other in the weight room as well. I'm watching players get man handled at every position. It'll get better for sure, just not this season. You can't change that locker room by just getting rid of Golden. It's gotta be a clean sweep of staff and the losing mentality. Bring back Butch!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back