Why would anyone want Kiffin?

I'll give it a go --

Prior to him going to Bama, I would've said no, but he showed me something there, mainly, his ability to adapt to his personnel and change his scheme as needed.

The scheme he has been running now is nothing like what he was doing at USC, but yet, he's still kept a heavy emphasis on the run game.

I also think he'd do well recruiting wise.

Most importantly, he's an *******. He would go out of his way to run it up on UF or FSU if given the opportunity.

How did that work for him now at FAU?

Advertisement
How did that work for him now at FAU?
Transfer U. He's a Plan B guy to me (and given the rumors I've heard about him in Boca, he's real familiar w Plan B's if ya catch my drift).

I make Babers turn me down at least 5 times before I move on to any other candidate.

Advertisement
He was 35, had just received 30 scholarship over 3 yrs sanctions, a 2 yr postseason ban, and the NCAA allowed all Jr's/Sr's to transfer out without sitting a yr.
His first year he went 8-5 and followed that up going 10-2 with the best offense in CFB. Third year they were ranked #1 preseason and finished 7-6. Crazy how in the 3rd yr of 30 scholarship reduction they failed....almost like it had a bad effect on the roster talent.

I live in LA and follow SC. I think he had like 56 kids on scholarship his last year at USC, and he was only allowed to sign 15 players per class. I don't think he's a great coach, but people have no idea how crippling those sanctions were to that program.

Advertisement
I think kiffin could be great here. Just needs to hire a great DC. He has no fire to win at fau but Miami he has everything he needs

He's been fired mid-season twice and just won 5 games at FAU. Sounds like he's perfect for Blake.

Interview him and see what he says, we may be surprised.
Everybody wants the canes of old, arrogant, brash, talking smack and backing it up. Our players do all this on social media but that's it, let's see what he says and who he's bringing in to run the defense. I think he is worth an interview.

Advertisement
Interview him and see what he says, we may be surprised.
Everybody wants the canes of old, arrogant, brash, talking smack and backing it up. Our players do all this on social media but that's it, let's see what he says and who he's bringing in to run the defense. I think he is worth an interview.

He deserves an interview, think he would kill it here. He's took his lumps and learned from them, watch his interviews and you can tell. That's what good coaches do.

Advertisement
Back