Why would any recruit with multiple power 5 offers

Advertisement
as Ice cube said: life ain’t nothin but ******* and money.
freeze was getting call girls and dropping bags.
I’m all in for him as next he’s coach. Lol

Advertisement
Commit to play for the current Miami staff?
"It kind of surprised me a little bit because I had like high expectations for them like the whole new Miami thing," Francois explained "They started off 0-2 so like it was eye opening”

For my optimistic post of the day Miami just needs to get over the Hump, and start winning these close games. I know it’s easier said then done but we’ve at least had chances to win in our 3 losses - no blowouts. And we do have a young team.

IF we can get a little Momentum, it can go a long way.

Advertisement
Top three reasons to commit to Miami:
1) put on for ya city
2) bring the #swag back
3) don’t have a commitable offer from an actual good team

lol @ #1 and #3

Players are making business decisions, they are not worried about no **** fake swag.

Advertisement
We won't be winning many battles at this rate. The funny thing is the same people who rip everything associated with this program to shreds, will rip the recruits a new one when they head off to programs in better shape or perceived better shape. They'll follow that up with how they're prima donna's and sellouts, blaming bags along the way. Right after all of that, they'll post how we should fire this guy or that because the team sucks and talk about how ****** of a recruiter coach x is.

Gotta start putting some W's up and then we'll see what happens. Players gotta get their pride back and start making plays. No coach told JW to make three INT's. Nobody told the OL to get abused like that. Nobody told Shaq, Pink, etc to overrun plays while losing the TE. Nobody told Baxa to miss what should be automatic kicks. Coaches are what they are, but ****, sometimes the players gotta get it done.

Advertisement
bc the program is a joke & disgrace & were tired of seeing what we love destroyed in front of our very eyes for nearly 2 decades.

You serious Clark?

Recruits are trying to get to the next level and possibly make a living playing football. Fans are just that, fans. Nothing this staff does will affect our life negatively or positively.

Edit: this was meant for @AHURT12

Well we do have the 3rd most nfl players in the league currently so there's that. But only the defensive staff can say they are part of that currently.

Advertisement
Back