Why waste time...

Advertisement
On Gattis? Agree. Mario needs a come to god moment so that he can get Frost or some big spread name to come as OC.

Advertisement
Diaz is a Fvvking idiot wanna be , Jesus I would think Mario has at least a little more respect

Advertisement
According to the resident experts on this board, Mario Cristobal is a bad coach.

Fly the Banner?

Why wait 3 years? MTSU lost tells us everything we need to know about Mario. No good coach would lose to a inferior team when they have the talent advantage.
This is arguably the worst loss in modern UM history, after we just pumped in 10s of millions of dollars in new AD, HC, OC, DC, Staff, Highsmith and analysts. And get MANHANDLED by middle Tennessee STATE!
It’s not only ******* embarrassing, it’s unacceptable.
Honestly, i have a really difficult time believing Mario ever wins anything here. We’ll be stuck with him for another decade, so it ia what it is but he’s not winning ****. His “physical” team just got their **** pushed in by a G5 school that got blown out by James Madison a couple of weeks ago. The game was never even close.

His archaic 3 yards and a cloud of dust offense mind set will never win a **** thing in todays college game. I’ve seen enough football to know he is going to fail in a big way here. What a disaster. I’m convinced this University is cursed and it doesn’t matter how much money, who we hire, we’ll never get it right. Mario is not the guy.

Advertisement
This is arguably the worst loss in modern UM history, after we just pumped in 10s of millions of dollars in new AD, HC, OC, DC, Staff, Highsmith and analysts. And get MANHANDLED by middle Tennessee STATE!
It’s not only ******* embarrassing, it’s unacceptable.
Honestly, i have a really difficult time believing Mario ever wins anything here. We’ll be stuck with him for another decade, so it ia what it is but he’s not winning ****. His “physical” team just got their **** pushed in by a G5 school that got blown out by James Madison a couple of weeks ago. The game was never even close.

His archaic 3 yards and a cloud of dust offense mind set will never win a **** thing in todays college game. I’ve seen enough football to know he is going to fail in a big way here. What a disaster. I’m convinced this University is cursed and it doesn’t matter how much money, who we hire, we’ll never get it right. Mario is not the guy.
Go to **** Mario got this, you don't think so gtfo

Lose to inferior teams. Heck golden would of won yesterday
Funny, you posted that.
I thought about that today as well.
Golden’s D was garbage, but I’m certain Middle Tennessee would not have hung a 50 burger on him and NoD.
Golden sucked, but at least he had his team prepared and took care of G5 opps.
This crap we we saw yesterday, should result in a thorough house cleaning. No way this team goes more than .500 in ACC play. We will be extremely lucky to make a bowl.

Advertisement
Funny, you posted that.
I thought about that today as well.
Golden’s D was garbage, but I’m certain Middle Tennessee would not have hung a 50 burger on him and NoD.
Golden sucked, but at least he had his team prepared and took care of G5 opps.
This crap we we saw yesterday, should result in a thorough house cleaning. No way this team goes more than .500 in ACC play. We will be extremely lucky to make a bowl.
Golden lost to Cincinatti in 2015, this was when they had Tommy Tuberville too I believe.

Mario will not be fired this season or the next few years so all of this talk is stupid and a waste of time. However, I am 100% for embarrassing the f**k outta him and this staph at any and all given opportunities. Have people stand on the top level of the parking deck outside of the HECHT with signs saying something like, "$8M/year to get stomped by MTSU. Thanks Manny Cristobal" or "The fans will show up to games when coaches don't lose to G5 teams". Make them feel every bit of the fanbase's ire.

Advertisement
Back