Why was number 17 texting…..

TpaBayFlyFisher

World Class Angler
Premium
….during the second half? The network showed him tapping away just before they broke for a commercial. If it wasn’t a walk-on who finally got to dress, and the staff gave him permission to go postal on social media, I would be have him running sprints until he melted away.

Advertisement
….during the second half? The network showed him tapping away just before they broke for a commercial. If it wasn’t a walk-on who finally got to dress, and the staff gave him permission to go postal on social media, I would be have him running sprints until he melted away.

16D2EDD3-0ACB-4D0C-8479-4782A2585CFC.gif

Saw it to..we figured out it was Sneed..he’d run till he puked at the next practice.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Ohh boy, I think your sarcasm is being overlooked. 😂

Maybe he has the extra communication device the coaches cant have?

Advertisement
Surprised they let him in in that disguise. Pitt had someone get through security yesterday who ended up standing beside the team on the sideline. He was arrested.

Advertisement
Back