Why wait? I give you Tears MEGA-Bingo šŸ”„

Advertisement

JFC šŸ¤£.

@CreativeCane , "My uncle works for the Feds" needs to be on Tears Super-Ultra-Mega Bingo.

What a pathetic ******* loser.

ZomboMeme 14072022125703.jpg

I thought Iā€™d seen it all. This guy @ the FBI and calling his uncle he is so mad Miami is on the upā€¦.with zero basis or proof to his accusation.
I mean, seriously, did anyone go at aTm and Texasā€™ collectives the way they are Ruiz? It truly is Miami hate and probably issues with brown men with wealth. Clearly a rich brown man from Miami has to be doing it illegally.

Advertisement
Because 5x5 just wasn't nearly enough.

I wanted to wait for a while, but there's been gold on here just in the last couple of days with the latest commitments. I give you MEGA BINGO. @TrumpyCane @PIPO I put both my name and CIS on this one. Share away.

View attachment 198303
Lol, you ****ers suuuuuuure are board(pun intended). College football is coming back soon my friend. Just hold out a bit longer.

Last edited:
I suggest: Mario is only recruiting west coast softies from his Oregon connections. Heā€™s not doing well in Florida.

Seems to be a gaytor favorite.

Advertisement
I suggest: Mario is only recruiting west coast softies from his Oregon connections. Heā€™s not doing well in Florida.

Seems to be a gaytor favorite.
ā€œ350 mile footprint or GTFOā€

Lol

Advertisement
Advertisement
JFC šŸ¤£.

@CreativeCane , "My uncle works for the Feds" needs to be on Tears Super-Ultra-Mega Bingo.

What a pathetic ******* loser.

View attachment 198328
Someone needs to tweet pictures of Bama players with bags of cash and new rides and tell him ā€œMake sure you show your uncle these while telling him where the bad man touched youā€

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back