Why UF will never get our respect as a program

nycane

All-ACC
Premium
Ok, they won a nc in 2008 with a team full of guys that 1/3 should have been throw off. But i am loving how we have this talk about "the better team". really, our defense caused 5 turnovers, they werent by accident. Also, there qb is a scrub and their rb's can only run straight ahead. driskel made a few lucky throws that his receivers made great plays on. If you ever hear Al Golden talk about FSU he always says "Jimbo" me and Jimbo have "mutual respect" he never once mentioned muschumps named. you know why? because he is the main guy negative recruiting with the NCAA Sanctions. Our team is so young, they knew they couldnt beat us after this year and they though they were going to stomp us out. They can call themselves "the real u" All they want, they beat us like once in 30 the times when they didnt actually duck us. I feel like lamar thomas "FSU. I respect those guys, they kept us on the schedule. unlike the gators." lol Everyone needs to give our kids credit and stop with the better team lost. everyone knows UF is where you go to learn to be a back up for a miami player in the nfl.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back