Why tf is Diaz telling recruits to come to Miami and help?

Advertisement
USATSI_16689540.jpg
Golden State Warriors No GIF by NBA

Advertisement
Terrible take. Plenty of freshman are playing. Look around the country, we have played 5 true freshman on offense, 2 on defense, and 1 on Special teams in first 3 games. I can guarantee you more freshman will see the field moving forward. We had the most senior laden team in America, no coach is going to throw a ton of freshman out vs. Alabama, and in general 3 solid opponents to start the season.

Also what should he tell recruits while he is employed by the university? Don't come here? I get everyone around here is frustrated after 20 years of mediocrity, but be a slight bit more reasonable.

Administration is who should be the target of your frustration.
You're chatting sh¡t. Diaz deserves the blame. Our SRs drop passes, commit penalties, miss assignments and they are back on the field. Obviously our SRs are not better than the FR. The FR should be playing ahead of the SRs. Cam Harris can't break a tackle of even a CB, and he gets every carry. Get him off the field and put 24 in and then have CAM spell him or on Obvious throwing downs. And those SRs who can't tackle. Get them tf off the field. Only clowns make dumb *** logic that you're only gonna play someone because they are older regardless of the play they are putting in on the field. And your insinuation that we can only go after Diaz or the admin....kindly ***** off. He is a problem too, and he is much more integral in what we have been seeing on the field. So dont come into my post telling me who to go after. I will go after everyone, starting with Diaz

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back