Why tf is Diaz telling recruits to come to Miami and help?

supacane

Senior
1 look at our so called super FR, they are all on the bench, they don't even get to spell the starters. We have 2 RBs out and our FR RBs get no carries. We can't rush the passer and our talented, probably most talented DL gets no snaps. Our most physical impressive LB, Chase, i never seen him on the field. You barely see James and Kamren despite our SRs glitching out on tackles. We have better WRs and TEs as FR and they barely play or just get on the field as cosmetics. Diaz coaching staff is the first one where FR playing at WR and RB is complicated.

Our team is soft, look at their performance on special teams, we cant get past the 20. Diaz can't be allowed to corrupt these young guys with this soft mentality. That probably needs to be our number one criterion when looking for a new coach, tough and meticulous in teaching fundamentals.

Advertisement
Leonard Taylor is rotting on the bench. Meanwhile, Jon Ford is still getting the majority of the snaps and is a complete non factor (2 tackles thru 3 games).

James Williams and kitchens have at least played a bit (not as much as they should), but it’s criminal that LT and chase smith aren’t seeing the field AT ALL.

It’s also criminal that Brashard smith hasn’t been incorporated into the offense. He is a dynamic weapon unlike anyone else on this roster and yet you’re telling me we don’t have at least one special package we can run thru him? Especially with how badly our offense is struggling? He could be the perfect spark but instead he’s rotting on the bench.

Advertisement
Maybe he thinks they would beef up the scout team to give the 1st team a little bit of a tougher time.

I want him gone too

BUT please don't tell me that you think that he should be telling players NOT TO COME ?.....EVEN IF they don't play immediately.

Everyone of us thinks that we are top notch talent evaluators...that Lil **** Ferguson down the street has grown up to become the best dang LB ever created outside of a test tube.

Fact is, we are NOT privy to the practices and daily interactions. So is **** really better than Ol' Bullethead who's been playing? Who knows? Certainly not the fans.

The feel it's the HC job to select who he thinks is best to help him keep his job ( Even though IMO He's good as gone)

BUT Miami also has the major interest in determining who should be the future face of the program. So if a change is eventually going to be made the sooner the better. Swallow that bitter pill and take that $$ hit. Try to find a benefactor that will cover that loss. Because our fans have long proven that they won't.

So the sooner the better. Let the new or interim HC decide who plays

I want him gone too

BUT please don't tell me that you think that he should be telling players NOT TO COME ?.....EVEN IF they don't play immediately.

Everyone of us thinks that we are top notch talent evaluators...that Lil **** Ferguson down the street has grown up to become the best dang LB ever created outside of a test tube.

Fact is, we are NOT privy to the practices and daily interactions. So is **** really better than Ol' Bullethead who's been playing? Who knows? Certainly not the fans.

The feel it's the HC job to select who he thinks is best to help him keep his job ( Even though IMO He's good as gone)

BUT Miami also has the major interest in determining who should be the future face of the program. So if a change is eventually going to be made the sooner the better. Swallow that bitter pill and take that $$ hit. Try to find a benefactor that will cover that loss. Because our fans have long proven that they won't.

My fear with an interim HC in say Simpson is what if he sparks the team to string some wins together and Blake just makes him permanently HC?

I want him gone too

I don't give a **** about what they see in practice. If your SRs are making FR mistakes, put the FR in to make the same mistakes and learn. We see what we see on the field. They can execute in a soft nice practice but they fold under pressure. What you do in practice is invalid. Also if there is not rain and lightning, we should be practicing outdoors in the heat everyday. Diaz holding fall practice at night was another dumb move.

Advertisement
LOL, just another version of His "this is a rebuild" bull$h!t that He had the nerve to utter in 19' after the loss to VT, that's what loser coaches do.

Terrible take. Plenty of freshman are playing. Look around the country, we have played 5 true freshman on offense, 2 on defense, and 1 on Special teams in first 3 games. I can guarantee you more freshman will see the field moving forward. We had the most senior laden team in America, no coach is going to throw a ton of freshman out vs. Alabama, and in general 3 solid opponents to start the season.

Also what should he tell recruits while he is employed by the university? Don't come here? I get everyone around here is frustrated after 20 years of mediocrity, but be a slight bit more reasonable.

Administration is who should be the target of your frustration.

Advertisement
Leonard Taylor is rotting on the bench. Meanwhile, Jon Ford is still getting the majority of the snaps and is a complete non factor (2 tackles thru 3 games).

James Williams and kitchens have at least played a bit (not as much as they should), but it’s criminal that LT and chase smith aren’t seeing the field AT ALL.

It’s also criminal that Brashard smith hasn’t been incorporated into the offense. He is a dynamic weapon unlike anyone else on this roster and yet you’re telling me we don’t have at least one special package we can run thru him? Especially with how badly our offense is struggling? He could be the perfect spark but instead he’s rotting on the bench.

I don't get this logic of playing the young guys on defense. If you were a freshman defender, would you want to play in this $h!t scheme?

Terrible take. Plenty of freshman are playing. Look around the country, we have played 5 true freshman on offense, 2 on defense, and 1 on Special teams in first 3 games. I can guarantee you more freshman will see the field moving forward. We had the most senior laden team in America, no coach is going to throw a ton of freshman out vs. Alabama, and in general 3 solid opponents to start the season.

Also what should he tell recruits while he is employed by the university? Don't come here? I get everyone around here is frustrated after 20 years of mediocrity, but be a slight bit more reasonable.

I dont understand LT not getting any snaps AT ALL during App State or MSU????

Advertisement

There have been two games since Bama, and Bama they could have had plenty of burn once it was clear we were being run out of the building. You say that many have played with the most 30,000 foot view of stats possible and zero nuance or depth behind them... how many snaps? At what point in the game? Is the guy getting more snaps over them deserving of it?

USATSI_16689540.jpg

My fear with an interim HC in say Simpson is what if he sparks the team to string some wins together and Blake just makes him permanently HC?

One problem at a time.

Anyone waiting for ALL of our problems to be solved immediately should not hold their breaths waiting if they value their lives

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back