why stop at Butch. Bring JJ back. How Howard himslef?

**** canadian. got watch your dumbass hockey.

I really hate hockey. It's quite boring.Seriously though some of you guys are in love with Butch for what he did 15-20 years ago. It's like if I want the Edmonton Oilers hiring Glen Sather as coach and asking Gretzky to come help coach. Some want Ed Reed to coach. Has he coached at all? Dorsey is a scout with Carolina, not even a coach. Some are calling for him to come be the QB coach. ahahaha. It's a joke.
BTW I love the Canadian jokes, I wouldn't expect anything else.

Actually, he has been the QB coach since 2013.

COACHING
A former NFL quarterback and record-setting passer at the University of Miami (Fla.), Ken Dorsey is in his third season as the Panthers quarterbacks coach in 2015.

Working with two different starting quarterbacks in 2014, Dorsey helped Carolina's passing offense improve 10 spots from the previous year. Cam Newton battled through an assortment of injuries and became the first player in NFL history to pass for more 3,000 yards and rush for more than 500 yards in four consecutive seasons, passing for 3,127 and rushing for 539. When injuries caused Newton to miss two games at Tampa Bay (9/7/14) and versus Tampa Bay (12/14/14), Dorsey turned to backup Derek Anderson, his former teammate with the Cleveland Browns. Anderson won both starts, completing 66 percent of his passes for 507 yards and three touchdowns with no touchdowns to produce a 99.3 passer rating.

In 2013, Dorsey coached Newton to his second Pro Bowl selection and career highs in completion percentage (61.7), passing touchdowns (24) and passer rating (88.8). Under Dorsey's guidance, Newton led the Panthers to a 12-4 record, an NFC South title and the team's first playoff appearance since 2008. Newton was at his best down the stretch, directing Carolina to an 11-1 record in the final 12 regular season games while posting a 92.6 passer rating and orchestrating four game-winning drives during that time. Only two quarterbacks had more game-winning drives than Newton in the regular season.
Dorsey took over as quarterbacks coach in 2013 following two seasons as a pro scout for Carolina from 2011-12. In this role, Dorsey advanced the Panthers' upcoming opponents each week as well as evaluated free agents and prospects on other NFL rosters.

Carolina Panthers: Ken Dorsey

Oh and the comments about Canada are not jokes, they are genuine.
OP is a troll. Thread really should be deleted.

Advertisement

I really hate hockey. It's quite boring.Seriously though some of you guys are in love with Butch for what he did 15-20 years ago. It's like if I want the Edmonton Oilers hiring Glen Sather as coach and asking Gretzky to come help coach. Some want Ed Reed to coach. Has he coached at all? Dorsey is a scout with Carolina, not even a coach. Some are calling for him to come be the QB coach. ahahaha. It's a joke.

COACHING
A former NFL quarterback and record-setting passer at the University of Miami (Fla.), Ken Dorsey is in his third season as the Panthers quarterbacks coach in 2015.

Working with two different starting quarterbacks in 2014, Dorsey helped Carolina's passing offense improve 10 spots from the previous year. Cam Newton battled through an assortment of injuries and became the first player in NFL history to pass for more 3,000 yards and rush for more than 500 yards in four consecutive seasons, passing for 3,127 and rushing for 539. When injuries caused Newton to miss two games at Tampa Bay (9/7/14) and versus Tampa Bay (12/14/14), Dorsey turned to backup Derek Anderson, his former teammate with the Cleveland Browns. Anderson won both starts, completing 66 percent of his passes for 507 yards and three touchdowns with no touchdowns to produce a 99.3 passer rating.

In 2013, Dorsey coached Newton to his second Pro Bowl selection and career highs in completion percentage (61.7), passing touchdowns (24) and passer rating (88.8). Under Dorsey's guidance, Newton led the Panthers to a 12-4 record, an NFC South title and the team's first playoff appearance since 2008. Newton was at his best down the stretch, directing Carolina to an 11-1 record in the final 12 regular season games while posting a 92.6 passer rating and orchestrating four game-winning drives during that time. Only two quarterbacks had more game-winning drives than Newton in the regular season.
Dorsey took over as quarterbacks coach in 2013 following two seasons as a pro scout for Carolina from 2011-12. In this role, Dorsey advanced the Panthers' upcoming opponents each week as well as evaluated free agents and prospects on other NFL rosters.

OP is a troll. Thread really should be deleted.

K i dont get the OP thing? Can you explain? Honestly, Im not a troll. Been a fan since '83 when I was 8. Prob the biggest Canadian fan, or at least one of them. I was back in the grassy.com days. Always enjoyed connecting with other Cane fans. But Ive read this OP thing a few times now, and I dont know what it is????

COACHING

I'm glad somebody set this Canuck straight.

First of all fact check before you comment, that way you won't look like such a dumb ***.

Second of all, you are Canadian. That automatically disqualifies you from commenting on anything Canes related. Most Canadians are the antithesis of what UM football stood for before the last three coaches.

We would be so lucky to get Butch "I Give Zero Focks" Davis back.

Now run along and go find a Mounty to harass or practice your aye's in the mirror.

Advertisement
Back