Why so serious rb depth

Advertisement
Whatever happened to Ray Lewis III

He's gettin some head somewhere.

Consensual?

I can neither confirm nor deny

Whatever happened to Ray Lewis III

Got a little rapey with a girl at Bethune-Cookman I believe.

lewsi-1.jpg

Advertisement
One of these days Walton and Yearby won't be at Miami anymore believe it or not. Then we'll have to rely on other RBs.

This is only considering if Gus transfers but, we have Walton (starter), Homer (? unproven), Choc (JAG), Burns (Frosh/Only carried the ball 20 somethin times in 4 years).

If that isn't a big ******* problem to you guys then ****...I don't know how to spin it.

Homer is less unproven than the additional guy we would have brought in this year. You've labeled Gray a JAG but the additional guy we would have brought in this year could be the same. Burns has a bad injury history. So did Whoopi McFartland.

That extra 3rd team RB wasn't going to make or break us this year.

If Walton gets injured then it becomes an issue, that's my only concern.

RB is a position where having quality depth is crucial. Especially in a Richt led team where he loves to run the crap outta them. RB is a position where injuries are common, or they get tired after a big run, or you have one guy better at picking up blitzes, another better at catching passes, another with speed, power etc. It is rare to find a do it all RB, and even then, he needs to stay healthy and needs to be spelled often.

Advertisement
Well, because there isn't enough depth and the talent is decent, but still not Miami-level talent.

And there's not one who was big-time speed which Miami should always have at the RB position.

Homer has the most speed out of the RBs on the team. He will be a good one.

But it's still not where Miami should be to regularly compete for championships.

If you're new to Miami football, go back and check depth charts over their national runs....

With a "varsity" level coach, for example, Michel and Cook would've been Canes and Yearby probably would've been passed over.

Adding those two alone would clearly move us to another level.

Everyone is disturbed bout our RB depth, like they're playing Madden or something. When is the last time Miami had to rely on a 4th string RB at any point in a season? We got our main man Walton and the next guy up in Homer, and a couple guys after that, what's the problem?

Advertisement
Back