Why same play 4th down ?

emergency maintenance GIF

Advertisement
I would rather see more of our RB’s line up behind the QB getting a running start towards the line of scrimmage which allows them to read block better...Especially Brown he’s a big kid that needs to be going full speed towards the line of scrimmage which help him to use his size strength as an advantage on short yardage situations. Also one of the main problems is our OL does not attack anyone on run plays thats why they’re never able to get a good push, they’re sitting back waiting for the other teams DL to come to them. They’re alway on their heels getting pushed back and not attacking.

The QB sneak is one of the most efficient and effective plays in football, yet you rarely see it in college now. With a guy the size of TVD, there is no reason we shouldn't have an under center package with that play.
It’s simple things like this that makes me wonder how these guys make millions a year.

Did this bother anyone here same play same out come , with roosters speed did it ever occur he might be able to get outside for one yard ?

Please help me to understand the same hand off play .

GOCANES
Lol, I think it literally occurred to everybody. The first time I wondered why you send the guy who hasn’t been in the game up the middle. The second time I wondered why you send you’re speedy guy up the middle when they have to be expecting that. I hate that play unless you’re OL has been getting push all game, and I don’t think we were. I don’t remember the last time we had that type OL.

Advertisement
Stubborn? I'm going to force this play and we're going to make it work. Then forever more the young men will know they can do it and be able to whenever we want. I can get down with that some in the sense you want to make the team believe it, but this is case study number 17 of it not getting done.

Or

I'm so smart I'm going to call the same play. There's not a defensive coordinator on the planet who thinks I'm going to do the same thing so we'll get it this time. They won't expect it and they'll be caught with their pants down.

Or

WTF, this **** works every time on out defense. There's not supposed to be a guy there two times in a row. How are these guys so disciplined? We don't see this in practice.

Who knows. The real truth is mind boggling. There's one constant about football though. You overload an area, someone is going to get free. When you're outnumbered the odds are against you and we keep running this inside stuff outnumbered on short yardage situations. They're daring us to run outside, slip a TE out, throw a quick out route etc. They set up to stop the inside run and what do we do? We run right into the teeth of it. It's maddening.

Same reason that any time Brashard Smith comes on the field you can guarantee we're running him on a jet sweep for 2 yards: Lashlee is a robot

Advertisement
Just throw the ball like it’s 1st and 10. Our identity is throwing it around. Lash needs to embrace it and get it going.

The QB sneak is one of the most efficient and effective plays in football, yet you rarely see it in college now. With a guy the size of TVD, there is no reason we shouldn't have an under center package with that play.
QB sneak outta shotgun. It’s coming.

Did this bother anyone here same play same out come , with roosters speed did it ever occur he might be able to get outside for one yard ?

Please help me to understand the same hand off play .

GOCANES
Lashlee is a Graduate of the mark richt school for offensive coordinating and refrigerator repair.

Advertisement
Maybe the fresh 240 running back you have on the sideline is better suited for this play than your 180 pound one.

Advertisement
Back