Why pick at teams when they lose

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
IncomparableDishonestBluejay-size_restricted.gif

I hope it doesn’t come back and bite us. We as fans continue pick on teams when the lose prime example FL Gators. I hope Karma to bite us tonight.
I understand u probably served, more than likely lived in the Nam and stationed at Bragg (910 area code) but don't you ever post no bum *** scary *** ***** *** **** like this ever in your life on CIS.

Advertisement
I personally don't say **** about other teams besides Notre Dame or FSU as we haven't had the right to for a long time. That's how I see it anyhow. I used to make fun of the Domers since they were so arrogant and their last national championship was decades ago. I didn't want to be like them, so my smack game was sidelined.

I hope it doesn’t come back and bite us. We as fans continue pick on teams when the lose prime example FL Gators. I hope Karma to bite us tonight.
Depends what you mean. If you mean going to other fan boards only after they lose, just to talk smack then sure.

If you mean laughing your *** off at goofy delusional fan bases of teams we hate - well, they deserve it. And frankly, given our fanbase, so do we, when we lose.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back