Why not practice?

Look if the NBA is going to do this and they will for you life is more important people. They will have to test everyone and make sure they are free of the virus and then let them play, practice or do whatever to keep things normal. If YOU ask me testing players and making sure they are healthy is the schools job anyway correct? The NBA, the NFL all have there own doctors and medical facilities to handle players in there own organization right? This really cant be a dumb idea If the leagues are trying to do this.
Sports period have bought people together on a wide scale esp with racism. So why couldn't this bring people back to a good place?
First off, they don’t have enough testing in the world to test every single NBA. The tests should be given to people who actually show symptoms. And having thousands of people in the same facility would be the dumbest thing ever. That building would be the biggest germ fest in the world. If one person gets the virus, then you are getting everyone else in that building sick. I know you want sports back, but maybe we should all self quarantine and wait till is over before we do this

Advertisement
First off, they don’t have enough testing in the world to test every single NBA. The tests should be given to people who actually show symptoms. And having thousands of people in the same facility would be the dumbest thing ever. That building would be the biggest germ fest in the world. If one person gets the virus, then you are getting everyone else in that building sick. I know you want sports back, but maybe we should all self quarantine and wait till is over before we do this
If the NBA wanted to do something it would. They have more money to spend then you think. They can get more test and pay for them if they really wanted this season to continue. And were not talking about thousands of people in one place, were talking about teams controlling there own facility. If you wanted to put a lot of players in the NBA together I would think they would need to be tested once then have there families come and be tested as well. I would have teams be tested so they can practice. Then have one arena where its cleaned and players from both teams tested and no fans.

If the NBA wanted to do something it would. They have more money to spend then you think. They can get more test and pay for them if they really wanted this season to continue. And were not talking about thousands of people in one place, were talking about teams controlling there own facility. If you wanted to put a lot of players in the NBA together I would think they would need to be tested once then have there families come and be tested as well. I would have teams be tested so they can practice. Then have one arena where its cleaned and players from both teams tested and no fans.
Are you not getting the point? They aren’t going to put the entire league in the same arena. That might be the dumbest idea I have ever heard. The whole reason everyone is in quarantine is because they want everyone isolated so it doesn't spread. Having the entire NBA in the same space is the complete opposite of social distancing. If one person in the arena gets it, The Who entire league is screwed. There have been several NBA players that have gotten the virus. And there is probably a bunch more who have it but don’t realize it. Like I said earlier, they aren’t going to waste a couple hundred Corona test for people who want to play basketball. They are going to save it for people who actually show symptoms.

Look if the NBA is going to do this and they will for you life is more important people. They will have to test everyone and make sure they are free of the virus and then let them play, practice or do whatever to keep things normal. If YOU ask me testing players and making sure they are healthy is the schools job anyway correct? The NBA, the NFL all have there own doctors and medical facilities to handle players in there own organization right? This really cant be a dumb idea If the leagues are trying to do this.
Sports period have bought people together on a wide scale esp with racism. So why couldn't this bring people back to a good place?

Where did you read that the NBA is doing this?
You are throwing thaf around as a fact....when I haven't heard that at all.

Advertisement
This is my theory and the Nba is also thinking the same way. Colleges are making billions of dollars every year and have medical staffs on point to handle things on the field. So why can't players get checkups every practice and then have games in a controlled environment with no fans? This way no one losses time and have to hold out on NFL DREAMS. College teams wont have to lose money on tv deals. The only thing they will lose out on ticket sales.

The NBA is thinking about having one place designated for practices and games for all teams. It would be like a Hub for all players. They will get checkups be able to train practice and play games. I think they were talking about Vegas at the university of Nevada.
really this is like a dream we got protest, thousands of police, national guards, protestors, looters, business owners protecting their business, thousands out on memorial day weekend all over the place, and we are still talking social distancing and masks : this is like having a hole in the boat, and we are worried about is there enough chlorine in the pool: good grief opened it up Europe already has

Advertisement
Back