Why no QB1? ..... Because our QB's are scrub players...

Oh I agree, he needs to be fired and we need a spread OC.

I might be dumb, but I think all three of our QBs are pretty **** good. Especially JW and Perry. I haven’t seen Martell Enough to make decision. I don’t like he quit team. I hate that.

I also think the OL is not as bad as they seem. We have to stop asking them to hold blocks forever. Zion gets a lot of deserved ****, but he opened up several big runs this year and didn’t do bad when we went spread, shotgun. He’s a fracking freshman who should’ve redshirted, and Enos sticks him at LT in his 7 step drop play action bro style offense.

I’m sorry but Zion’s struggles are mostly to blame on Enos. Same goes for rest of OL and all QBs.

/ I’m not sorry.

Advertisement
Perry's football IQ seems to have hit the ceiling a year ago.

Whatever he did or didn't do in the classroom—kid hasn't proven to be a student of the game; couldn't beat out Rosier in 2018 or Williams in 2019.

Thanks. That was what I was meaning by his lack of “smarts”.

Glad he’s got academic ability— he’ll need it because he won’t be making money in the NFL.

Advertisement
We are paying a guy that is supposed to be a QB guru 1.5m to run a offense. But let's blame everything on the kids

Why do you always hate on Matocha?
1577312606727.gif

It’s both. Players could be fed up with coaches so some players could have a case of the **** it’s. Nobody knows.

HOWEVER, what we do know is an unidentified player told BJ that the older players are super laxed and are showing no drive during these bowl practices.

Advertisement
Williams = prima dona with NO COMMITMENT to the Canes -- JW is only about JW being QB1 even if he sucks... Virtual guaranteed portal transfer any moment now.

Kosi = Not smart enough to be QB for Miami. Period.

Tate= emotional and psychological weakling who will never be QB1 or go pro... As i've said-- he gave up football for poossy..... but FINE POOSIE at least!

This "open competition" is coach-speak for "none of our QB's have what it takes to bring us back to the top..."

The bigger message is being directed at JWilliams-- who after pouting and threatening to quit on the team was given the "YOU DA MAN" title.... and then promptly showing why "YOU AIN'T DA MAN..."

TVD is coming and these coaches are tired of dealing with the "High maintenance....Low output QB's" they've been dealing with.

At this point it's clear fo all to see that the coaching staff no longer GIVES A *** if JW, Kosi or Tate quits the team. They are ready to move on from these 3 disappointments and try to find the QB of the future for this program.

NO CFB team in America can be within the TOP 10 without a superstar QB.

And Miami still doesn't have that superstar QB on its roster...yet.
You put any of our QBs on FIU and they are great,

Enos turns water into backwash instead of wine

It’s both. Players could be fed up with coaches so some players could have a case of the **** it’s. Nobody knows.

HOWEVER, what we do know is an unidentified player told BJ that the older players are super laxed and are showing no drive during these bowl practices.
Evidence by:
1. Enos and Manny are turds and players don’t respect them
2. Players caught wind that Enos is getting canned and don’t respect him

Either way, players don’t respect garbage coaches

Advertisement
When you have an entire season to show you have the QB1 “It factor” and you still can’t win the job outright.... then you are not good enough to be a premier QB. PERIOD.

JW showed flashes of potential, but the Duke and FIU game shows he can’t be great. Despite the O-line weaknesses he just can’t seem to dominate his position.

You can point fingers at the coaching and schemes— but guys like Teddy Bridgewater, Lamar Jackson, Johnny Manziel... those guys MADE plays happen regardless of what’s happening up front.

Our QB’s don’t come close to that level of playmakers.

And this is my CORE POINT of this post — Miami will not be back till we have THOSE kinds of QB’s on the team.

Hope always springs eternal— let’s go TVD!

This is dumb af. All those players you look listed have better playcallers and tutelage than our QBS. Stfu

We don't necessarily need a spread OC, just one that knows how to call plays, unlike Enos.

Three step drop works for us, even under center. Those playaction screens work. The under center game would work if he called it right.

He insists on running what we suck at the most because he likes those plays.

All he has to do is rely on the inside zone and playaction off it into QUICK passes and leave the tight end blocking more. Diversify the routes in the quick passing game and read short to deep. If there is no time, read short and scramble.

Force the defense to either commit numbers to the run game and press the receivers. The only way to do both is with single high. When we get those looks. Attack with the fly and fade, but make sure the qb throws early.

There is more but those simple concepts run with more pace and some check with me would get us rolling.

He calls games more on philosophy as opposed to what is actually happening in the game and we pay for it with failure.

Coaches are abandoning under center because going all shotgun allows you to perfect spread plays and not waste time working out footwork issues that come with trying to do under center and shotgun.

I hate to see under center offense go by the wayside, but it makes sense with the way the NCAA limits practice time.

Williams = prima dona with NO COMMITMENT to the Canes -- JW is only about JW being QB1 even if he sucks... Virtual guaranteed portal transfer any moment now.

Kosi = Not smart enough to be QB for Miami. Period.

Tate= emotional and psychological weakling who will never be QB1 or go pro... As i've said-- he gave up football for poossy..... but FINE POOSIE at least!

This "open competition" is coach-speak for "none of our QB's have what it takes to bring us back to the top..."

The bigger message is being directed at JWilliams-- who after pouting and threatening to quit on the team was given the "YOU DA MAN" title.... and then promptly showing why "YOU AIN'T DA MAN..."

TVD is coming and these coaches are tired of dealing with the "High maintenance....Low output QB's" they've been dealing with.

At this point it's clear fo all to see that the coaching staff no longer GIVES A *** if JW, Kosi or Tate quits the team. They are ready to move on from these 3 disappointments and try to find the QB of the future for this program.

NO CFB team in America can be within the TOP 10 without a superstar QB.

And Miami still doesn't have that superstar QB on its roster...yet.
Van Dyke will be the starter by game 5 next year for sure. Not because he is something special but because of the incompetence on the roster. Perry will actually be the one that will transfer before the season and Williams will leave during like he attempted to several times already after he loses his job to a true freshman. There really is no hope for this team or program. Sad times

Advertisement
Van Dyke will be the starter by game 5 next year for sure. Not because he is something special but because of the incompetence on the roster. Perry will actually be the one that will transfer before the season and Williams will leave during like he attempted to several times already after he loses his job to a true freshman. There really is no hope for this team or program. Sad times

AGREE

Advertisement
Back