Why no more firings if more are to come?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Some could be negotiation on buy out terms. Depends on what their contract terms were when they signed on.

Needs to make sure he has someone at least semi qualified that he can hire to replace the guy he’s firing.Cant wait to see who the new OC will be but I’m willing to bet that it won’t be David Yost or anyone else that qualified.No way they’re leaving a secure job to join this dumpster fire.

Last edited:
My guess is they know their going after an OC at least, and they know they want the new OC to have some input. Everyone else is about if opportunities come their way. If they get a yes from a DB coach, Rumph is gone type of thing. 🤷‍♂️

Advertisement
My guess would be somehow the calendar year change helps money wise. As in wait until the new calendar year and fire them to reduce expenses. OC will clean house on that side. I meant this for the defense which means baker stays.

Offensive staff will be fired or retained by the new guy. I’m sure Barry and Stubbs are gone. We will see about the other two.

defensively I’m conceded he keeps it intact outside of what we already heard about Rumph.

I would imagine the rest will trickle out soonish. They all have less urgency than firing Enos into the sun.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Just trying to rationalize any delay.
position coaches change a lot after new year. usually don't change a lot at this time. coordinators and hc positions change now and after black Monday in nfl. position coaches will happen but we see it happen a lot come January early febuary with position coaches.

Advertisement
Back