Why no love for Rod Archer

hes the kid i wanted them to go after...but he is in No Frio's recruiting area so good luck with that...that dude dont know sh*t about FT.LAUDERDALE.

I offer Archer right now...at worst he is a special teams guy...but...u lock in your star rb his cousin....

Advertisement
Gogeta they will regret not offering Archer watch him be one of the kids that get drafted in the 3rd or 4th round and blowup in the NFL. Speed is what this defense needs not a bunch of overweight Utuff 4.8 40 linebackers

Advertisement
the kid is just a body imo we need playmakers on the team

Open your eyes, man...we're not play for any playmakers

my eyes are open and ive seen the kid play he aint worth a offer

Duly noted. He has the measurables - what's the deal with him?

he has the size and all but thats all he has, hes slow on reads and he isnt that fast, his tackling is a little suspect also, doesnt really stand out, atleast these other kids stand out not so much with him

Advertisement
Im a prime believer in evaluating the heck out of local players like Knowles, Redwine, and Archer regardless of who they are currently commited to, but I get flack from coworkers that question why we are not flipping kids that are commited to FSU or Florida.Yes I would love to steal a player or two from those schools but Miami coaches are going to have to start trusting their own evaluations. I dont see why they dont reach out to people like Butch Davis on advice on local players film.Archer is the type of player with his speed you take a second look at why get burnt waiting on kids that dont see you as a attractive option right now.

Because then he wouldn't be Al Golden, Smartest Guy In The Room, he'd be Butch Davis.

Advertisement
Back