Why no love for Rod Archer

cane248

Freshman
Miami was looking at this kid earlier on, this dude needs to be offered. He supposed to be a 4.4 40 guy I dont know if his speed is that legit though. Bring kids in that are hungry and feed them, those are the type of kids I want to see this program start really evaluating.

Advertisement
I'm a big fan of his plays aggressive. Wish we'd offer not only would I feel easier about Scarlett but the kids legit.

Lol it's like the fans are recruiting and the staff is not lolol but the admin blames us when kids don't commit

We are working harder the the staff coming up with new names that need to be offered
Where the fack is our lame duck coach

Advertisement
Lol it's like the fans are recruiting and the staff is not lolol but the admin blames us when kids don't commit

We are working harder the the staff coming up with new names that need to be offered
Where the fack is our lame duck coach

When did the admin blame"the fans"

I'm a big fan of his plays aggressive. Wish we'd offer not only would I feel easier about Scarlett but the kids legit.

How would UM offering 2015 ATH/DB Rodrick Archer from south plantation, solidify RB Jordan Scarlett's commitment to Miami?

Archer is very athletic and you can't coach speed and quickness which Archer has in spades.
laser timed 4.48 sec 40yd and 4.28 sec 20yd shuttle; both times are really moving for a DB.

Miami NFTC results
http://www.studentsports.com/blog/2014/03/20/miami-nftc-results/

Go Cnes

Last edited:
Advertisement

How would UM offering 2015 ATH/DB Rodrick Archer from south plantation, solidify RB Jordan Scarlett's commitment to Miami?

Archer is very athletic and you can't coach speed and quickness which Archer has in spades.
laser timed 4.48 sec 40yd and 4.28 sec 20yd shuttle; both times are really moving for a DB.

Miami NFTC results

Go Cnes

Archer was at most of the STA games this year supporting his cousin Scarlett. Really is a no-brainer to me.

Miami NFTC results

Go Cnes
They are cousins and are close

Im a prime believer in evaluating the heck out of local players like Knowles, Redwine, and Archer regardless of who they are currently commited to, but I get flack from coworkers that question why we are not flipping kids that are commited to FSU or Florida.Yes I would love to steal a player or two from those schools but Miami coaches are going to have to start trusting their own evaluations. I dont see why they dont reach out to people like Butch Davis on advice on local players film.Archer is the type of player with his speed you take a second look at why get burnt waiting on kids that dont see you as a attractive option right now.

BrJAtTiCIAEKq_P.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Kid ran a 10.68 in the 100M ...that's F'ing fast. Amir Rasual leads the nation with a 10.4 something.

Offer Archer!!! We're not getting brightwell, sapp, Houston etc we might get barry but that's not enough... Get archer and RS him so he can put on weight the next staff will know what to do w/ him.. He's a Miami caliber player IMO

Advertisement
Back