Why no jacurri -red shirt not an issue anymore

Advertisement
Like I said in another post. Seems The kid doesn’t wanna play here. Who’s just askes for a “redshirt” this szn, and doesn’t have a change of mind after seeing InTVD play this year. He doesn’t wanna play, good riddance

Advertisement
I refuse to take part in any moping because this game went a lot better than I expected, but this is the one question I have. Is Jacurri just refusing to play? Is he so bad that they’d rather play a qb that has turned the ball over 12 times in the last 5 games (not blaming Tyler for this loss) over him?

There’s something not being talked about. Not sure what it is.

I refuse to take part in any moping
youre-missing-out.gif

Advertisement
Is it legit he don't wanna play? What team wants a portal guy who refuses to play? If he doesn't wanna play he should have hit the portal last year

Advertisement
Like I said in another post. Seems The kid doesn’t wanna play here. Who’s just askes for a “redshirt” this szn, and doesn’t have a change of mind after seeing InTVD play this year. He doesn’t wanna play, good riddance
Stupid post.

Coaches wanted him to reshirt too. Work on passing

Mario said he was supposed to play today in the press conference but didn’t say why he didn’t. That’s on the staph for not using him as planned or as a change up

Advertisement
it’s what king did at houston.

Stupid not playing this kid. Sitting here watching athletic QBs who couldn't throw ball right now. Jayden Daniels, Jordan Travis, Milroe all couldn't throw when they first started playing, all showed elite level athleticism tho while they improved every year as passers. Yet Miami leaves a kid holding a clipboard while TVD throws pick after pick. Experience is important. He needs the game reps. I'd start hiking the rest of the year. He could still shirt.

Advertisement
Back