Why Manny is THE CIS coach (and professional trolls will make you doubt it).

I don’t post much but my rule for a new HC will always be to believe in them until they give me a reason not to. With Richt it was how QB fiasco and unwillingness to change with golden it was his stubbornness with keeping dnofrio.

So i expect great things from Manny until he shows he’s no good multiple times

Then you would have hated EVERY coach since Schnellenburger because each of them gave severall examples of being over their head during the first 3 years--- even Jimmy, even Dennis, even Butch.

And definitely even Dabo at Clemson (did you know he recruited and signed Jon Richt :)

Last edited:
Advertisement
So we're just going to pretend that "trollers" are things? Just want to make sure I'm in the know.

Someone who sings is a singer--- Plural = singers
Someone who posts is a poster--- Plural = posters
Someone who ***** is a ******--- Plural = ****ers
Someone who trolls is a troller--- Plural = trollers

English is fun!

Someone who sings is a singer--- Plural = singers
Someone who posts is a poster--- Plural = posters
Someone who ***** is a ******--- Plural = ****ers
Someone who trolls is a troller--- Plural = trollers

English is fun!

If you're trying to be funny, it worked. If you're serious, I don't even know where to start.

Yeah...don't be SOOOO serious!

I'm not serious. Look, here's me after a really funny joke.

Advertisement
Then you would have hated EVERY coach since Schnellenburger because each of them gave severall examples of being over their head during the first 3 years--- even Jimmy, even Dennis, even Butch.

And definitely even Dabo at Clemson (did you know he recruited and signed Jon Richt :)
Well year 3 is when i start to decide whether i think the coach is good or not. Year 3 for Richt wasn’t bad enough to be fired and have me completely turn on him, but with no true changes and another terrible year and i would’ve wanted him gone. I know Dabo had a bad year 3 but if i remember correctly he showed willingness to change and gradually improved so i would’ve been okay with him.

Advertisement
We (non-troll, real fans) CIS'ers have about unanimously thought that we've had sub-standard coaches since 2001... and even a very average coach can lead Miami back toward the top with our location advantages.

We (non-troll, real fans) CIS'ers have about unanimously thought that we need a coach who truly embraced the bad-*** aggressive approach of the Canes of yesteryear--- especially Jimmy Johnson's approach.

We CIS'ers have about unanimously thought that Dabo Swinney was an great choice for Clemson (a team with bags and amazing recruiting successes at the time), even though his 3rd year was a debacle, and they kept "Clemsoning" for many years thereafter. That's because he was aggressive, was new to head-coaching, and was not afraid to try something new when something wasn't working. so real fan CIS'ers will naturally give Manny the same benefits of the doubt.

Manny's defense was never chock full of can't miss prospects, but he sure made them look competitive.

He is like every true fan here... he, himself, is a HUGE fan; he respects the best of our best history, and is not afraid to rankle a few feathers to return us to the swaggiest of days.

What all of us true fan CIS'ers have known and wanted--- HE has known and wanted. But he's not just a fan, nor even just a talented football background fan...he has a ballsey background, aggressive as **** nature, and has (by luck or skill) led a defensive renaissance with the talent level that can be (and has been) replaceable by recruiting.

I'm excited to see it unfold and will be giving him (like real fan CIS'ers here) my unwavering support until year 4 is underway.

Thank you for coming back Manny. Thank you for dominating the portal and changing the narrative from hopeless to hopeful in about 6 weeks. Learn well and grow and bring the U back to scaring the **** out of the rest of college football!!!

The above said, the professional trollers, the huge fans of other schools (paid and otherwise) are nervous, but not that nervous.

Their playbook is obvious and easy and works.

They will attack every move as questionable. They'll all claim to have known that Manny was never going to work out and how cheap UM admin is. Every loss (there will plenty over the next 3 years) will be a litmus test for how Manny sucks and is the worst coach of the past 20 years at UM. They will call out prospects. They will look for every way to destabilize because either: 1. Its their job, 2. Its the best way to keep UM down, 3. Its fun, 4. Miami's instability helps THEIR "real school".

Trollers with a large post count does nothing to show someone is a real fan, it is often just a committed troll.

Its fun to imagine that money we fans can spend is to hire these talented trollers to turn their attention on UF, FSU, Alabama, Georgia and Clemson. Or maybe we could do that ourselves.

Wishful thinking aside, the trollers won't go away, but us real fans need to keep them from doing what they do. Try to make us doubt Manny before year 4. ****-off trollers!!!

LOOKING FORWARD TO SOME GREAT MOMENTS STREWN ABOUT THE NEXT 3 YEARS--- AND DOMINATING FROM YEAR 4 ON WITH MANNY... THE REAL FANS DREAM COME TRUE!!!

Lol this post is hilarious. Yeah everyone on here and grassy thought Dabo was incredible and knew that he was the man even when he was getting 70 points scored on him in a bowl game.

Advertisement
Well year 3 is when i start to decide whether i think the coach is good or not. Year 3 for Richt wasn’t bad enough to be fired and have me completely turn on him, but with no true changes and another terrible year and i would’ve wanted him gone. I know Dabo had a bad year 3 but if i remember correctly he showed willingness to change and gradually improved so i would’ve been okay with him.

To me the unacceptable part wasn't the losing (but that did suck) it was losing for the same reasons as the previous year and still not thinking serious changes needed to be made. If Richt has said he was hiring an OC and intended to go in a different direction offensively, I would have cautiously backed him going into next year.

It should be noted that I'm much more patient than many on here. I'm not part of the race to call out faults first. I don't get a charge out of claiming I knew golden sucked after the Maryland game. I'm as burnt out as anybody with all the losing and failure. But I would much rather enjoy winning (and I think coaches need some time to make that happen) than turning on a coach ASAP so I can say I was first.

Just my sanctimonious 2 cents.

Advertisement
Every loss (there will plenty over the next 3 years) will be a litmus test for how Manny sucks and is the worst coach of the past 20 years at UM

I don't think they're will be plenty of losses.....as long as offense has a pulse and the d continue what it does. You won't see many losses

JR being recruited there was a coaching is a fraternity thing. But yeah, it took Dabo a while to figure it all out

Advertisement
Back