Why I'm at Code Red!

I don't attack these young me integrity. This is my football assessment only.
  1. Mediocre Interior line play on both sides of the ball. Mediocre as in against good teams (last 4 opponents good)
  2. Rosier is awful. Kid should not be behind center no where. Richt fault for keep trotting a kid out there to the dismay of teammates and us fans.
  3. LB play is not good either. Shaq can't get off blocks and too slow in space. Pinkney making wrong reads and missing tackles. Same with others.
  4. DB's giving too much ground, running back away from receivers. No tight coverage. That dude Dean has no football instincts.
  5. OL has showed "no" progress at all! Need a new OL coach for starters. Can't move people in the run game and can't pass protect. You seen it!
  6. Our vaunted DE's didn't really make an impact, but I thought they were ok. ***** what you do against lesser opponents. Show me against the big boys.
  7. Our OC and DC aren't exactly what I would call premier at jobs. Richt needs to hire an OC and Diaz needs to learn situational football.
  8. You can be dedicated to a fault and that's the situation with Feagles. Kid can't kick a bad habit.

Advertisement
oh you remember who was THAT guy saying WHY THE **** IS WALTON STILL IN THE GAME VS BC LAST YEAR? AND AGAIN VS TULSA?

down voted to **** for questioning richts STUPID decisions

we're up 30 ******* points in the 4th and walton is in there

Advertisement
Back