Why I hope fsu gets screwed!

fraggle

Senile Senior
In 2000 our Hurricanes were 11-1 with our only loss to a ranked Washington team the second game of the year 34 to our 29 at Washington. fsu's one loss was to us in the middle of the season. I think it was early in the BCS choosing who qualified for the NC. They took fsu over the U to face Oklahoma in the Orange Bowl. fsu crapped the bed against Oklahoma and could not score they scored 2 points and lost 13 to 2. We would've crushed Oklahoma and had another NC.

Advertisement
In 2000 our Hurricanes were 11-1 with our only loss to a ranked Washington team the second game of the year 34 to our 29 at Washington. fsu's one loss was to us in the middle of the season. I think it was early in the BCS choosing who qualified for the NC. They took fsu over the U to face Oklahoma in the Orange Bowl. fsu crapped the bed against Oklahoma and could not score they scored 2 points and lost 13 to 2. We would've crushed Oklahoma and had another NC.
Wow, I missed this and just posted the same on another thread. Cheers to my fellow bitter brother

And J-Shock can comment at any time

denzel washington GIF

Advertisement
Thats the main and only reason, but to hear the commentators already coming up with ways or reasons why other teams can and should get in. Over and undefeated conference champion is almost sickening. Why? You can hear the bias and agenda all in their talk. I means weeks ago on college game day. They already had a scenario where an undefeated SEMIHOLES team was the odd team out.

Advertisement
Thats the main and only reason, but to hear the commentators already coming up with ways or reasons why other teams can and should get in. Over and undefeated conference champion is almost sickening. Why? You can hear the bias and agenda all in their talk. I means weeks ago on college game day. They already had a scenario where an undefeated SEMIHOLES team was the odd team out.
The commentators are paid SEC shills. Specially the Gayturd ex-QB, Palmer makes me sick. Definitely has a ******.

Is it really screwed when your offense will get absolutely thrashed in any matchup? I can't put Florida St in...Texas and Georgia and Bama all get in before FSU for me

Is it really screwed when your offense will get absolutely thrashed in any matchup? I can't put Florida St in...Texas and Georgia and Bama all get in before FSU for me

There is no way FSU doesn’t get in, unless the committee wants to be shown as complete hypocrites. Especially after putting TCU in who beat no one last year

Advertisement
There is no way FSU doesn’t get in, unless the committee wants to be shown as complete hypocrites. Especially after putting TCU in who beat no one last year
The committee doesn't care, this gives them a reason to go see this is why we're moving to expanded next year. FSU would definitely be in with an 8 or 12 team, 4 team this year no

The committee doesn't care, this gives them a reason to go see this is why we're moving to expanded next year. FSU would definitely be in with an 8 or 12 team, 4 team this year no

Same argument can be made by leaving out taint Bama and Georgia

Advertisement
Same argument can be made by leaving out taint Bama and Georgia
Sure, but with what FSU has shown on tape offensively with the two QBs, I think the committee doesn't risk an absolutely thrashing of FSU because they can't stack up with personnel.

I’ll go with what a few have mentioned norvell should want to be left out. No way you want to show what next year will look like.

Sure, but with what FSU has shown on tape offensively with the two QBs, I think the committee doesn't risk an absolutely thrashing of FSU because they can't stack up with personnel.

I just don’t see it. Leaving out an undefeated power 5 team. Also this year’s playoff teams are weak, so not sure how outclassed they’ll be. Especially if their second string comes back. Committee selection will be interesting

Advertisement
Back