Why have we stopped throwing the ball so much?

Advertisement
Y'all aren't even good or creative when it comes to being negative. ******* amateurs. Threads like this make me want to be a Positive Patty.

For the first 7 games it seemed like rozier was throwing the ball 35+ times again or so. Now rozier does not throw the ball as frequently and turned into more of a running QB. Why do you guys think richt changed the offense up?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Scoreboard baby!

Advertisement
Stop whining. We're undefeated and #2 in the country with a QB no one wanted here including Richt.

For the first 7 games it seemed like rozier was throwing the ball 35+ times again or so. Now rozier does not throw the ball as frequently and turned into more of a running QB. Why do you guys think richt changed the offense up?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

We're ranked #2 in the mother****ing nation. Do you think in your 39th post you could possibly spell our QB's name correctly?

To send a message that we are a physical team. ND was supposed to run it down our throat all game long instead we flipped the script. Who can't we beat?

Advertisement
We had 4 5+ minute drives in the second half to salt the game away.
You do that by running the ball.

This! Our defense is already awesome but these long offensive drives gave them more time to rest so when they were on the field they had fresh legs and were more effective attacking.

More designed QB runs have opened up the offense for everyone. When teams try to play man, they have to account for Homer and Rosier now, which means less safety help for the CBs against our fleet of speedsters. ND was forced to play two high safeties almost the whole game which, in turn opens up the field for the runners. Rich switching up the play calls to reflect more QB runs and/or zone read is probably his best move as playcaller yet. This team is not going to be able to score consistently if they act like Malik Rosier is Baker Mayfield. However, tailoring the offense to his strengths means he doesn't have to be Baker Mayfield for the offense to score. Masterful work by Mark Richt this season.

It's like Woody Hayes,OSU said"When you throw a pass.three things are going
to happen;incomplete pass,interception or completed pass.One out of three not
good enough odds for me!"

Homer goes for 100+ in one quarter and we have back to back 200 yard games and dudes are mad about not throwing enough. FFS

The epitome of stupidity. I actually think having Big Vaughn back with Richt trusting his players more, thus, allowing his offense to be more balanced is what is happening.

I also think our guys really believe they can do this and are on a mission. This is a great group of players with character, will and are very talented.

Advertisement
because rosier was streaky as **** and we have a lot of inexperienced skill players solidifying their grasp of the offense.

Not to mention a number of WR's trying to solidify their grasp of the football.

Simple. Richt is doing what he has to to win. The run game has been a work in progress since Walton went down, so while we worked on the run game, we passed more. Now the run game is coming around so we don't have to pass so much. Ideally we want some measure of balance, especially when we play teams like Clemson. A good team can almost always shut down a one dimensional O, so you don't want to be one dimensional if you don't have to be.

Advertisement
After Richt got up by 27 and saw how the D was playing he came out in the second half killing the clock.

If you don't have to pass you don't do it and risk interceptions(like ND had to).

Besides, still outscored them 14-8 in the second half only throwing the ball 3 times.

Also, Richt is not the type of coach that runs up the score. He gave ND every opportunity to stop us by running the ball and they still scored. Richt was happy when the score was 34-8.

After Richt got up by 27 and saw how the D was playing he came out in the second half killing the clock.

If you don't have to pass you don't do it and risk interceptions(like ND had to).

Besides, still outscored them 14-8 in the second half only throwing the ball 3 times.

Also, Richt is not the type of coach that runs up the score. He gave ND every opportunity to stop us by running the ball and they still scored. Richt was happy when the score was 34-8.
True. Jimmy would’ve hung 70 on them.

Advertisement
Back