+
Unsupportive administration
+
Anything else you want to add
=
This team I refuse to call The Miami Hurricanes

Advertisement
overrated SFL athletes.

Sure there are good SFL athles, but for the most part they are extremely overrated, undisciplined, soft, and have a sense of entitlement

Advertisement
Good news is that the new admin is demonstrating a desire to have a competitive football program

Advertisement
overrated SFL athletes.

Sure there are good SFL athles, but for the most part they are extremely overrated, undisciplined, soft, and have a sense of entitlement

LOLOL r u kidding me?

Lemme guess, you like Andreu Swasey?

When you have players and former players who vouch for Swasey and all claim he knows what he's doing then I will go with the players who spend everyday with their SC coach.

Instead you get internet warriors like yourself who want him fired because of your own delusions.

Look how legit Swasey got Duke JOhnson who was a scrawny 165 lber when he got here.

Stacy Coley looked like a starving Ethiopian and he looks well built now.

You are just another delusional Miami Hurricane fan who is still living in the pas tand will continue to blame everyone else but the overrated SFL players that are in our program.

You will be the same people that run Coach RIcht outta here. Mark my words.

overrated SFL athletes.

LOLOL r u kidding me?

When you have players and former players who vouch for Swasey and all claim he knows what he's doing then I will go with the players who spend everyday with their SC coach.

Instead you get internet warriors like yourself who want him fired because of your own delusions.

Look how legit Swasey got Duke JOhnson who was a scrawny 165 lber when he got here.

You are just another delusional Miami Hurricane fan who is still living in the pas tand will continue to blame everyone else but the overrated SFL players that are in our program.

HAHAHAH just what I thought.

The man's job isn't to make bodybuilders. The team is horrendously out of shape, weak, and in terrible condition.

Guy joins in December of 2015 and his first order of business is to trash our players in effort to protect a millionaire who has been here for 15 years of failure. I hope your dad drops dead.

Advertisement
overrated SFL athletes.

LOLOL r u kidding me?

Guy joins in December of 2015 and his first order of business is to trash our players in effort to protect a millionaire who has been here for 15 years of failure. I hope your dad drops dead.

Another low life who wants someone dead because of a diffrence of opinion.

Let me guess, you're one of those 40 year old GED low life from SFL who wears his Canes Gear everywhere?

You coulnd't tell me one thing about Coach Swasey and waht he does, but you want him fired.

overrated SFL athletes.

LOLOL r u kidding me?

Another low life who wants someone dead because of a diffrence of opinion.

Let me guess, you're one of those 40 year old GED low life from SFL who wears his Canes Gear everywhere?

You coulnd't tell me one thing about Coach Swasey and waht he does, but you want him fired.

LOLOL what was your old name? The reverence for the worst coach in Miami history reeks of a family member. Thus, why I said I hope your pops Andreu drops dead. Dude has been holding this University hostage for years. Sick of putting his personal agenda over the good of our program.

Advertisement
It doesn't matter whether Swasey is a good coach or not, Richt has to make a statement and put his stamp on all phases of the program. The stench of a dozen years of failure must be fumigated from Miami, and if that means a few good people have to be let go, then so be it.

overrated SFL athletes.

LOLOL r u kidding me?

You realize its much more to it then just appearance right **** highschool players grow in muscle working on their own time, our conditioning is awful and it shows almost every game

Advertisement
Back