Why has Kaaya improved so much?

Slurper? Lol, dude, I was calling for his firing all last year and this past offseason. He's still here. Instead of rooting for the team to be bad, I'm rooting for them to win. I'd rather be proven wrong that Golden can be a coach and we do make an ACC Championship game than be proven right and watch us stumble to an 8-5 record with another bowl loss.

I'm not like you all that call yourself fans, but really you just want to talk bad about the program and would rather be right all of the time over seeing us actually be successful now. Get over yourselves, really, it's just sad. We're stuck with Golden. He's sucked the last 4 years, he didn't deserve to be here this year, but my God, if he somehow finds a way to win this conference, I'm going to be happy. I'm not saying he will, history says he'll fall apart in a couple of weeks, but if he somehow grew as a coach, wouldn't you guys be alright with that, or is your pride really that important to you?

Liar. You were slurping Golden well into the end of the season last year.

Advertisement
Im ok with giving credit. Kaaya seems to have progressed nicely; at least he hasnt regressed yet. But how much has he progressed remains to be seen. And my issues with the current staff have never been personal or about any single player but rather the totality of results and performance - or the lack thereof.

He's obviously a hard worker he said it himself the next thing for him is to work on passing on the run and out the pocket,

He needs to continue to work on his fade passes and deep balls

I wonder if he's 3 and out though

LULZ at all this "development". He shredded a defense that can't cover anyone. LOTS of people will shred that defense this year.

Kaaya's better just like any guy with his skillset and approach to the game should be better than he was as a true freshman who didn't even get here early. The dude has a private QB coach. Give him credit. What the fck have these clowns ever done to develop anyone?

I despise Al Golden with everything I have but player development has not been an issue with him.

The guy just can't gameplan/coach for s.hit

Advertisement
LULZ at all this "development". He shredded a defense that can't cover anyone. LOTS of people will shred that defense this year.

Kaaya's better just like any guy with his skillset and approach to the game should be better than he was as a true freshman who didn't even get here early. The dude has a private QB coach. Give him credit. What the fck have these clowns ever done to develop anyone?

Let's give Fraulden The Incompetent some credit. He has an incredible capacity for developing ME players. Remember, you can't have MEAT without ME.

Let's give Fraulden The Incompetent some credit. He has an incredible capacity for developing ME players. Remember, you can't have MEAT without ME.

That's sigline worthy stuff!

If he looks better this year I'd probably contribute it to the fact that we've opened up the playbook and we're running primarily out of the spread. A lot easier on your QB than taking snaps from center and trying to read coverages while dropping back.

The Nebraska game was like stealing candy from a baby. Despite that he still left a couple TD's off the board IMO. He under-threw the first long pass to Waters and the long ball to Brady could've been a TD too had it been thrown to the right spot. He threw some nice out-routes and slants though.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back