Why FSU is better than Miami

You must be on crack

Attachments

• 0A993262-E73B-4721-9B04-DA59DA6A4EA3.gif
    0A993262-E73B-4721-9B04-DA59DA6A4EA3.gif
    1.8 MB · Views: 1
Advertisement
I mean a poster brought it up a couple of pages ago, and as far as I know, it’s a semenhole that is the first and only confirmed person that actually has vaped *****.

https://247sports.com/Board/30/Contents/FSU-fan-claims-to-vape-his-friends-*****-35862678/

Be proud OP, be proud.

Hello, you God awful beta males! I am purely here to aid you brain dead dummies in seeing how FSU is superior to Miami by displaying some simple facts.

University of Miami has higher submitted ACT score (28) than FSU(28). FSU has more students with 41,005 students while University of Miami has 17,331 students. FSU has more full-time faculties with 1,602 faculties while University of Miami has 1,486 full-time faculties.

Advertisement
Hello, you God awful beta males! I am purely here to aid you brain dead dummies in seeing how FSU is superior to Miami by displaying some simple facts.

University of Miami has higher submitted ACT score (28) than FSU(28). FSU has more students with 41,005 students while University of Miami has 17,331 students. FSU has more full-time faculties with 1,602 faculties while University of Miami has 1,486 full-time faculties.
You make absolutely no sense whatsoever. Typical.

No one cares about this **** y'all lost and have a backpack. U can never recover from dora the explorer back pack it's impossible. Prayers sent

Advertisement

I’m a fan.

I am surprised he didnt mention that FSU is mega woke.... They provide kids with severe learning disabilities a place to play football in college without having to meet high school requirements.

Advertisement

Que Bobo!

Que Bobo!

The females of FSU are a lot hottter then University Miami chicks. We talking White , Black, Asian or Hispanic

It's not even comparable

Just Saying Frances Mcdormand GIF by Golden Globes

Advertisement
The females of FSU are a lot hottter then University Miami chicks. We talking White , Black, Asian or Hispanic

It's not even comparable

Just Saying Frances Mcdormand GIF by Golden Globes
You're going to have to provide pics of FSU's hottest along with Miami's hottest for comparison. Otherwise, you're just making unsubstantiated allegations.

You're going to have to provide pics of FSU's hottest along with Miami's hottest for comparison. Otherwise, you're just making unsubstantiated allegations.
it's true, mainly because it's a numbers game. fsu has a massive enrollment compared to um and being a state school lets the dumb hot girls in. that's something that fsu will always have an advantage with.

Drop your addy 😁

Advertisement
Back