Why don't we have a sideline medical tent like Allybammy?

Because our players ain't pussies.

Really? I saw a couple of pussies last night.

pics?

9596488-brad-kaaya-ncaa-football-florida-state-miami-850x560.jpg

Advertisement
It sure beats having some dumb **** intern holding up a washcolth as if it's concealing the treatment that we are giving our players.....

ffs

This. Its things like this,and just having extra amenities that sets places like Bama, FSU, LSU, etc... apart from Miami at the moment. If and hopefully when Miami gets its **** all the way together, combined with the amount of talent surrounding the U. It will be ball time.
It ain't like that tent is expensive. If we wanted one we could have one. These tents seem to come into favor the same time all the concussion talk did. My guess is they are simply a way to hide from the public when checking for concussions. Think Francios in last year's FSU game

I can let them borrow my Wal-Mart pop-up beach canopy. Clothes pin some blankets around it and it could work.

Advertisement
Most college and pro teams are using the roll up tent now. Probably just to hide treatment for an injury that might give some ammunition to those who are protesting that football is to violent a game.

Advertisement
Back