Why does UF since 1987 refuses to play Miami?

Advertisement
So you think UF should add Miami to a schedule that includes their SEC East bracket, permanent SEC cross over game against LSU and their yearly matchup with FSU? That's just plain dumb. No coach or AD would do that on a permanent basis.

So you think UF should add Miami to a schedule that includes their SEC East bracket, permanent SEC cross over game against LSU and their yearly matchup with FSU? That's just plain dumb. No coach or AD would do that on a permanent basis.

Yes

You wouldn't last long as an AD. I know you guys puff your chests out about UF not playing Miami but it's not reasonable considering their schedule already.

Yes

You wouldn't last long as an AD. I know you guys puff your chests out about UF not playing Miami but it's not reasonable considering their schedule already.

Interesting, considering how you and your fellow u-*** fans love to downplay UM.
I mean, what's the harm in your school playing the Canes?

And nice try attempting to come off as a Cane.
Save that for another board.

Advertisement
Miami hasn't done squat for almost 15 years. What's to be afraid of?

Advertisement

Yes

Interesting, considering how you and your fellow u-*** fans love to downplay UM.

You guys are THE dumbest fan base in the entire sports world. Florida gains nothing by adding a team like Miami to its schedule. There is nothing to gain by it. All it does is add another quality team to its already tough schedule. I'm no UF fan but I understand college football better than anybody on this board. If anything, Miami needs UF a lot more than the other way around.

You guys need to get out of the past that you are stuck in.

biggest chicken **** school in the state.

They play the best college program in the state, every year, out of conference, and you think they are chicken ****?

What quality non conference team does Miami play every year? Nobody fears Miami any more man.

Yes

You guys are THE dumbest fan base in the entire sports world. Florida gains nothing by adding a team like Miami to its schedule. There is nothing to gain by it. All it does is add another quality team to its already tough schedule. I'm no UF fan but I understand college football better than anybody on this board. If anything, Miami needs UF a lot more than the other way around.

holy **** get over yourself with these delusions of grandeur. This is probably the most hilarious statement I have ever read. Whoever you are a fan of, it would be most preferable if you returned to their boards and remained there and did not continue to make all of CI a dumber place.

Advertisement

Yes

the idiocy of your comments make my brain hurt

biggest chicken **** school in the state.

They play the best college program in the state, every year, out of conference, and you think they are chicken ****?

What quality non conference team does Miami play every year? Nobody fears Miami any more man.

Could have fooled me, gatah. You have beaten us 1 out of 5 tries recently. Clearly we own your arrogant butts. You barely beat us with one of the best teams you ever had (while we had a team full of freshmen). Your opinion of yourselves never fails to amaze me. It is delusional to the max. Dan Jenkins, the noted sportswriter described you perfectly: "The arrogance of Notre Dame with the record of Wake Forest".

Personally, I don't want to play you douchebags anymore.....in anything. I'd rather play a good opponent with some class. The gatah doesn't even know the meaning of the word "class". Just a bunch of jorts wearing, knuckledragging, and mullet topped backwoods garbage...now and forever. The school you most resemble to me is West Virginia (although they just burn couches after a win. Your players commit murder, steal stuff, and beat up women, among other crimes while the local cops pretend nothing happened )

We should only play you in New York. Otherwise, go to ****.

Bunch of redneck pillow biters.

Last edited:
Their excuse, they have to play 7 games in Gaynesville every year. So with the home and home with fsu and the uga game in Jacksonville, they force themselves to play 3 cupcakes every year

What's that sound? Oh, Georgia Southern just scored again. Better watch what cupcakes you schedule.

Advertisement

Yes

hemad.jpg~c200

Has anyone really been so far as decided to use even go want to do look more like? You've got to be kidding me. I've been further even more decided to use even go need to do look more as anyone can. Can you really be far even as decided half as much to use go wish for that?

You know, I was thinking exactly the same thing. You took the words right out of my mouth.

Their excuse, they have to play 7 games in Gaynesville every year. So with the home and home with fsu and the uga game in Jacksonville, they force themselves to play 3 cupcakes every year

What's that sound? Oh, Georgia Southern just scored again. Better watch what cupcakes you schedule.

Yep, that inbred smells like a ghayturd.
You notice how he posts under a handle that doesn't reveal what program he follows?
That's typical ghayturd maneuver.
They do it on every Cane board.
They are cowards when scheduling opponents and also when posting on a Cane forum.

Yes

Gayturd fans:
-Thought John Brantley would seamlessly take the baton from Tebow and that Jeff Driskel and Will Grier would lead them back to greatness. LMAO
-Thought Muschamp was a steal when he was first hired and loved his angry personality. LMAO
-They constantly refer to the thuggery of the Miami program, while having murderers and other low lives playing for them. LMAO
-Think Urban Meyer is a classless, lying scumbag who enables star players...but loved him when he was coaching their team. LMAO
-Think they're the flagship school in the state...despite not having the most national championships. LMAO
-Think Jim McElwain is the answer. LMAO

the list goes on. As long as the Gainesville Correctional Institute is around, Miami will never have the dumbest sports fans.

P.S. - You lost to Al Golden. LMAO

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back