Why does all blame fall on coaches?

CaneSB

Freshman
It is amazing on how the internet and video game world has corrupted football fans. We had 100s of opportunities to make plays and the players didn't step up. Stop with the blaming on coaches thing...it is childish and uninformed.

Advertisement
It is amazing on how the internet and video game world has corrupted football fans. We had 100s of opportunities to make plays and the players didn't step up. Stop with the blaming on coaches thing...it is childish and uninformed.

Because they are paid to win! That is what they are supposed to do, win!

Advertisement
We ended the game with 3 timeouts...Let that soak in for a minute

Not just that...because you have to add in that there were guys standing still after the snap during that last drive. I have no idea why one of those players didn't call a TO when they saw the coaches weren't going to. If I can't get into or out of my stance because I'm too tired, I'm calling a TO. Coach can yell at me all he wants - suspend me if he wants...but he'll probably thank me after we win the **** game.

It's life, buddy. If the team doesn't perform up to expectations, the leaders are ultimately responsible.

Advertisement
Back