Why Do We Have So Many Players Getting Hurt

Advertisement
It's not flag football.

Advertisement
Just trying to understand. Seems like we did last year as well. Is it bad luck? Conditioning of key areas?

Are all Teams this unlucky??

If we loose another couple of key players against GT, we're going to be in deep **** and our season may be at risk!!

Are we more injured than other teams?

Someone mentioned they forgot Zion was on the roster. I think it’s clear we aren’t seeing him this year

Does anyone know if he traveled yesterday? I didn’t see him but they didn’t even show our sideline much. Every off-field shot was of the shorty Temple HC bumbling around on the sideline. Or the occasional close-up of four Temple fans.

Advertisement
Someone mentioned they forgot Zion was on the roster. I think it’s clear we aren’t seeing him this year

Does anyone know if he traveled yesterday? I didn’t see him but they didn’t even show our sideline much. Every off-field shot was of the shorty Temple HC bumbling around on the sideline. Or the occasional close-up of four Temple fans.
Dude days as a Miami Hurricane football player is over. I been gave up on him playing for us ever again. I’d bet the coaches have as well and at this point they are just doing right by him as a kid and member of the program by being on scholarship, getting therapy, meals, and most importantly his education!

Advertisement
Football is a physical sport that takes a toll on the body. Also, did you know that water is wet, the sky is blue and grass is green? Lol
Well sometimes is the sky is white with clouds and the grass is brown without water so there's that. Does that affect our injuries? Lol

Advertisement
Just trying to understand. Seems like we did last year as well. Is it bad luck? Conditioning of key areas?

If we loose another couple of key players against GT, we're going to be in deep **** and our season may be at risk!!

Not that it would have mattered, but Temple was missing at least three starters. Injuries happen.

Porst more. Your questions are insightful

Advertisement
Back