Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Same here,
evah2.gif
But I can shoulder the weight.

Go Canes

Advertisement
Advertisement
The admin stated blatantly that he is locking all OT threads because people get severely off topic and he wants to keep all the threads as football related as possible.
Yet there are multiple OT threads open. Some people get band...some threads get locked. The problem is a lack of consistency. Without that it just looks like being heavy handed or playing favorites.

There are rules laid out in the stickys. Those should be what any decision is made on and nothing else.

Yet there are multiple OT threads open. Some people get band...some threads get locked. The problem is a lack of consistency. Without that it just looks like being heavy handed or playing favorites.

There are rules laid out in the stickys. Those should be what any decision is made on and nothing else.
Well...now I see that the OTs are all starting to get locked. At least there is some progress in uniformity being made. I guess they need to lock this one now too.

Advertisement
Best I can figure out, threads are locked so Mods can exercise their "power" and show favoritism.

Dudes on here post about the same things over and over and say the same things they got from another post so they can sound like they got good info.

Advertisement
Mods, congratulations on your efforts to make CIS a better and more enjoyable forum. We are all Canes fans and want to read posts about Canes football as well as state our own opinions on Canes developments. Posts about political viewpoints lead to “bad” things here. Unfortunately there are many posters that seem to treat CIS as their private domaine. They want to “change” the established policy of this forum. Continue your efforts and make CIS a better and more informative source for Canes football. Go Canes!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back