Why do talk radio guys hate Butch so much?

nycane

All-ACC
Premium
He is well respected in the football world. He took over our program when it was on life support. He turned a perennial bottom dweller in UNC into a competitive program yet all they say is he is a liar and has no morals.

Advertisement
It was NOT on life support. It was getting worse, but it was nowhere close to being on life support.

It took a serious blow when we got the sanctions and lost all those scholarships, but being on life support was probably what the situation was in the '70's when there was serious consideration of canceling the program.

It was actually Saban who started the turnaround, I think, not really Howard. He continued it, much to his credit.

It's because they must hate winning and want us to be nerd u. There's no other answer for the dumb **** they say, I told Gary German how bout Butch. He said he's too old but than I told him how bout Saban he's a mummy, and than he didn't kno what to say. I think they just don't like him cuz he wants to win at all costs.

must be because at NC there was that big scandal. that's all i can figure.

radio talk guys generally are total pussies and will not go out on a limb.

He is well respected in the football world. He took over our program when it was on life support. He turned a perennial bottom dweller in UNC into a competitive program yet all they say is he is a liar and has no morals.

U have to be a liar and have no morals to be a good HC

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back