Why do recruits like FSU???

5Ringz

Thunderdome
-Tallahasee is garbage
-Jimbo lost 2 games with the best team he will ever assemble there
-If Miami is living in the past, then FSU is a dinosaur
-Nole fans hate neggers
-Jimbo is going to get broke off by an SEC school sooner rather than later
-Who the **** lives in Miami then wants to live in a 3rd wolrd town?

And yes they have FAMU. BUT THIS IS SOUTH BEACH!!!

Advertisement
In your next life when you are a 5-star recruit you'll wake up one morning and find a brief case or duffle bag on the side of your house; after you commit to FSU your questioned will be answered.

In your next life when you are a 5-star recruit you'll wake up one morning and find a brief case or duffle bag on the side of your house; after you commit to FSU your questioned will be answered.

****!!!!

I assume Money and the fact jimbo will offer a kids friend. The second has already happened twice this recruiting season.

I dont get it though. Everything was aligned for fsu this year and they literally **** themselves.

Advertisement
I don't see how you can be from South Fla., have a choice on what school you want and pick FSU. I can understand Florida but not FSU.

Bruh if you have been to Tallahasee and hung out at Famu,whew. I thought Atanta and Washington,D.C had bad sisters. Those sisters at Famu ain't far behind ! There ain't much do in Tally!!!

Advertisement
Uniforms are ugly as ****, their stadium looks like a quidditch field.

But if your 18 and boosters from FSU are sending you 200$ gift cards weekly your gonna have a little more incentive to go there

It's ok though, enjoy FSU college experience, cause that all it will be. FSU is where 4 and 5 stars go to waste their talent

the girls and college atmosphere, its a 17/18 year olds dream to be the man on campus with college girls throughout the city throwing themselves at you, thats what happens at FSU, fun 24/7 plus football on the side

I don't see how you can be from South Fla., have a choice on what school you want and pick FSU. I can understand Florida but not FSU.

Your an idiot I'd take FSU over UF everytime and I ******* hate tally.

Don't forget the fact they don't have to keep up with academics there nearly as much as they have to here at The U

Advertisement
It's the best college atmosphere in Florida, with a ton of African Americans. It's far from home and a lot of kids like to get away. It's a great party town... without South Beach prices.

-Tallahasee is garbage
-Jimbo lost 2 games with the best team he will ever assemble there
-If Miami is living in the past, then FSU is a dinosaur
-Nole fans hate neggers
-Jimbo is going to get broke off by an SEC school sooner rather than later
-Who the **** lives in Miami then wants to live in a 3rd wolrd town?

And yes they have FAMU. BUT THIS IS SOUTH BEACH!!!

If this is what UM fans truely believe...nevermind it's 5ringz...

Here is a better question, why would a star HS football player go to a university that hasn't won anything in over ten years, about to put on sanctions, has terrible fans, empty stadium, sub-par facilities, underperforming coaches, and no commitment from the university to improve...

Sometimes it's not about what the other guy brings, it's about what you lack...

Last edited:
Advertisement
we sound like hoes when we create these type of post . . . almost like why she pick him instead of me . . . it happens, you man up and keep it moving

FSU plays the media game as well as anyone in the world. Warchant used to be the biggest site on Rivals network (still is, maybe?), and the school gave them an incredible amount of access. Bobby had the old man saint gig down pat and for 25 years major media ate it up. They basically get all the positive spin media advantages that schools like ND and pre-Sandusky Penn State got to enjoy, while letting their kids run ape**** wild off the field and being like early 90s Miami on the field (mouthing and getting in scuffles, etc, with no repercussions). Plus state school, large alumni base, FAMU, allegedly dirty recruiters, and a long record of relative success.

**** FSU.

We have sanctions, empty stands, and right now they're just on a better track than us, yes they have vastly failed to live up to expectations lately but at the same time, you cannot deny that they are better than us and have been the past couple of years

Advertisement
Back