Why do ppl like Kiffin

He would be a perfect fit. Think about the last GREAT coach the U had. It was jimmy johnson. Kiffin is just like him but from an offensive side. The O is so bad it needs to be brought into this century scheme wise.
Kiffin has a chip on his shoulder, would recruit Fla like a boss and I’m guessing he’s smart enough to know he needs a top D coordinator. And to be honest, this isn’t the greatest head coaching gig right now. We’ve had too many nice guys who are concerned with non football related stuff. If you want the program back to its glory days you need a prick running the show

This makes absolutely no sense. Like at all. THE MUTHA FCKA HAS BEEN A LOSER AS HEAD COACH EVERY WHERE HES BEEN. HES BEEN FIRED FROM EVERY HEAD COACHINH GIG! What’s wrong w u?

Advertisement
I'm pretty sure if we hire him has an OC and paying some good money he will come. Doesn't he make less than a mil at fau?

Advertisement
He’ll fit in Miami . He’s arrogant and has a killer instincts . It what we have been missing since butch Davis . If not Kiffen it would be butch . Don’t see the other leaving and going to Miami . Dino or Iowa state coach less pressure to win where they’re

Advertisement
So we gotta problem w kids using twitter fingers, so our solution to hire a coach who has the same issue, huh? FOH.

Attachments

• 0A327B40-FF70-4138-86E7-82E679642C4F.jpeg
    0A327B40-FF70-4138-86E7-82E679642C4F.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 1
Advertisement
Advertisement
This makes absolutely no sense. Like at all. THE MUTHA FCKA HAS BEEN A LOSER AS HEAD COACH EVERY WHERE HES BEEN. HES BEEN FIRED FROM EVERY HEAD COACHINH GIG! What’s wrong w u?
Was jimmy Johnson successful before he came here? No. We’ve had a string of nice guy, I’m concerned with your grades, hows your mother bull**** coaches. You’re the one who needs to wake up. Previous coaching gigs are not relevant and in no way predict success. I’m talking from a recruiting and offensive side. You’re delusional if you think the next nick saban is coming here. The program is in shambles and we need someone with an attitude and chip on his shoulder. Lane would kill it here to stick it up everyone’s *** who’s ripped him.
But you keep holding out for them to sign a superstar coach. It’s not happening

Advertisement
Back