Why do people think if the staff was fired this admin. would then make a brilliant new hire?

Advertisement
It is a curious bit of logic. Maybe the BOT will “turn the corner” with the next hire, and, you know, actually have an AD interview people.

Advertisement
It is a curious bit of logic. Maybe the BOT will “turn the corner” with the next hire, and, you know, actually have an AD interview people.

Does looking at Linked In profiles count as effort? Asking for a friend in the athletic department.....

Lol at people saying that no one thinks this, when, 1 minute after the game the spinmeisters on the radio were brining up Saban and Troy. Cognitive dissonance theory.
Does looking at Linked In profiles count as effort? Asking for a friend in the athletic department.....
more like Craigslist, under “Appliances”

Advertisement
This administration is not going to fire Manny before he has 3 years if then. Only way we get a new coach sooner than that is with a competent AD. Sad part is no guarantee they will hire a competent AD

Advertisement
Nobody thinks that. Some are being realistic and at least hoping for a turnover with coordinators and position coaches

It was a bad and impulsive move, they should’ve just hired Butch (would’ve made the fans happy, and still generated the buzz and ticket sales). And if they loved Manny so much, they could’ve waited for him to get some HC experience then brought him back when the program was stabilized again

Advertisement
A BOT with any common sense would see that next HC can not be hired by this incompetent boob Fake James. Cleaning house starts with the AD and his minions.

I actually don’t want Manny fired at the moment for this precise reason.

Or, I suppose it’s more accurate to say that DIAF is, like, fourth on my list behind Flake, Strawley and the CBOT.

Advertisement
Back