Why Didn’t Payton Play against FSU ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Didn’t practice or do anything football related for 10 days so I guess they didn’t feel he was “ready” if we don’t see him at all in the Clemson game then something is up.

We will see in two weeks

Advertisement
He was dressed out. Probably same situation as Campbell. Did not practice enough to play. Seems to be an emphasis so far by Diaz this year. Probably adopted that from talks with Jimmy over off season.

He was dressed out. Probably same situation as Campbell. Did not practice enough to play. Seems to be an emphasis so far by Diaz this year. Probably adopted that from talks with Jimmy over off season.

If Campbell was hurt, it makes sense. But if Payton was not practicing bc of contact tracing.....that seems a bit much for that rule. There's nothing anyone can do about that in the current environment.

Advertisement
If Campbell was hurt, it makes sense. But if Payton was not practicing bc of contact tracing.....that seems a bit much for that rule. There's nothing anyone can do about that in the current environment.
I read somewhere that Campbell did practice but only towards the end of the week. My guess is the same was true of Payton. Basically did not practice enough to play.

I read somewhere that Campbell did practice but only towards the end of the week. My guess is the same was true of Payton. Basically did not practice enough to play.
Stunned if this is true of Campbell. Last year we couldn't find 5 competent people to line up on a given week - and now we have backups that are good enough to replace starters, going against the Noles Dline?

Wut?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back