Why didn’t Norvell take Lashlee with him?

tenor (77).gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Let's see if coach diaz has the balls to crash a norvell clinic anytime he's holding one like he did with taggart is what im waiting to see. I bet he wont cause he's not built like that, and knows better, lol. One things for certain, coach diaz knew he couldnt go into next season with that weak **** on offense, better hope blake baker has grown to as well, right now, the defense is coach diaz only saving Grace!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Let's see if coach diaz has the balls to crash a norvell clinic anytime he's holding one like he did with taggart is what im waiting to see. I bet he wont cause he's not built like that, and knows better, lol. One things for certain, coach diaz knew he couldnt go into next season with that weak **** on offense, better hope blake baker has grown to as well, right now, the defense is coach diaz only saving Grace!

FSU already held a camp....only like 6 coaches showed up....no need to crash a game night with wine coolers 😂

After reading the OP’s question, it made me wonder about Manny beating FSU. I mean, what’s so great about beating Fresno State?

Advertisement
Back