Why did Craig Kuligowski quit?

Simply stating he may not have gotten along with Diaz, along with issues like recruiting and consistent interviewing.

he doesnt get a long with anyone. three programs have told him to get the **** out with the most alarming one being bama considering most of their guys leave for jobs not bc they were told to leave

Advertisement
im born and riased in miami and stayed here for undergrad. the area has changed so much since and the people make it hard to ever want to live here again

Miamians are migrating towards - Tampa or Orlando. (The ones I know who have families)

You guys seriously want that fat piece of **** back? Come on now.

Advertisement
I don't think I could adapt now...and I grew up there.

Very very different now.
I feel ya. I left the city myself to elevate on all levels. Although being actually born in central part of Florida Miami has a special place in my heart and will always . I grew Mentally, Spiritually, Intellectually . I adjusted in becoming a strong MAN.
My dad side is from Carol City , now lives down the street in the plush area of Aventura . Talking about a drastic change. That's what grinding and working hard will do. I don't think he will ever move... He so Miami O.G. he'll ride out through the tropical storms and major Hurricanes. lol

I’d take him back but I’m sure he turned off the staff for interviewing with nfl teams at the end of each offseason and then bama when they came calling. He turned the saints down if I’m not mistaken. I would Take him back but something seems off with his odd departure from bama after less than a year and then he didn’t catch on anywhere in the offseason. Not Even back to Miami after Jess Simpson left for the nfl job.
He probably has some money in the bank and wont just take any job offered. He is probably looking for something specific.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back