Why did Butch hire John Blake at UNC?

Advertisement
"Black Santa" was a well known cheater, yet Butch hired him.

Man that decision sticks out like a sore motha f***in thumb to me.

cuz the man wants to win lol wtf.....that goodie go by the rules **** does not work. like butch says this aint harvard

Hope Butch gets the job however Blake was given a 3 year show cause from the NCAA while at UNC
- You cant say Butch is clean on this one
- Even if he didn't know - he should know - buck stops with the HC - we have said for Al, holds true for others

so what wvery good coach does this lol, if u go the right way like golden ull get left overs and scraps. do u want to win or u want to lose? miami fans need to ask themselves if they want to cheat n win or play by the rules n lose?

Do people think all those future first rounders under Butch were here for South Beach? Think those guys weren't being taken care of?

I have no problem with players getting taken care of when you look at all the money they generate for the schools.

Happens everywhere on every campus. Some programs just do it bigger and better than others.

Do you want rings or do you want pillars?

alot of these fans fkin want pillars and academic titles, they dont know what it takes to win. u would think with all the years they follow cfb they would know the trade. i want titles n savages n u have to cheat to do it its the way cfb is.

Do people think all those future first rounders under Butch were here for South Beach? Think those guys weren't being taken care of?

I have no problem with players getting taken care of when you look at all the money they generate for the schools.

Happens everywhere on every campus. Some programs just do it bigger and better than others.

alot of these fans fkin want pillars and academic titles, they dont know what it takes to win. u would think with all the years they follow cfb they would know the trade. i want titles n savages n u have to cheat to do it its the way cfb is.

Mopes on the board need to understand it can be a win/win.

Forbes Welcome

Advertisement
Remember how physically dominating Alabama was 4 years ago? The they developed a test for HGH. In the SEC you have to be real dumb now to get caught cheating.

So now we've got some people defending the hiring of Blake because everyone cheats?

We heard how there was nothing to see with Shapiro and people talk how clean we are, but the others are dirty dirty. Labeling the 01 team and the others as dirty.

Butch made a mistake hiring a dirty *** recruiter. Why can't some of you buffoons just admit that rather than playing save a Botch when red flags are brought up?

We don't need any shady stuff. Best believe the NCAA will have it out for us for "escaping" this last issue.

Way to paint an entire team (since you don't specify those who in your opinion took illegal benefits) as one full of cheats who shouldn't have even been allowed to play had they been caught. ****, if they were taking benefits, why not dosing up on illegal substances to enhance their play?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back