Why Butch

I want Butch because I'm greedy. With Butch we can win championships and start putting 5 and 6 first rounders in NFL that actually are superstars. We can be the **** on Saturdays and Sunday. I hate these gimmack offenses that don't get kids prepared for Sunday. You can keep chip, Herman or who every else that run that crap. BBB so we can have it all. I wanna show Bama, LSU how its done.They can never be THE U.

Advertisement
University should hire him out of appreciation alone. Dude gave them dozens of multimillionaire alumni and hundreds of millions in merchandise dollars. We'd be absolutely irrelevant (more so than we are now) without him.

You think Donna could have raised a billion without his success? No. *******. Way.

I want Butch because I'm greedy. With Butch we can win championships and start putting 5 and 6 first rounders in NFL that actually are superstars. We can be the **** on Saturdays and Sunday. I hate these gimmack offenses that don't get kids prepared for Sunday. You can keep chip, Herman or who every else that run that crap. BBB so we can have it all. I wanna show Bama, LSU how its done.They can never be THE U.

This x10000 part of The U's legacy is the amount of talent the school puts into the NFL who go on to become ballers, not 1st rounders who turn out to be busts *cough* BAMA *cough*

Advertisement
we did what bama is doing before them, and butch compares what bama is doing to what he was going to do. he will do it again omg i cant fkin wait to destroy everyone.

and another thing... Why do some folks think Butch isn't allowed to learn? He's evaluated and spent time at winning programs the last couple of years. ESPN bus blitz etc. You're never too old to learn a few things.

Advertisement
and another thing... Why do some folks think Butch isn't allowed to learn? He's evaluated and spent time at winning programs the last couple of years. ESPN bus blitz etc. You're never too old to learn a few things.

Smart men never stop learning. Butch is very smart. He has added things to implement into his style, no doubt. He is the answer.

Advertisement
At this rate, winning wont be enough for Butch. He will turn his attention to curing Cancer.

Advertisement
At this rate, winning wont be enough for Butch. He will turn his attention to curing Cancer.

So he sale sell it for $$$$$ to buy the Marlins, move their sorry asses to Mexico, buy the old OB land, tear down that piece of crap and rebuild the Orange Bowl

So he sale sell it for $$$$$ to buy the Marlins, move their sorry asses to Mexico, buy the old OB land, tear down that piece of crap and rebuild the Orange Bowl

Pigging backing... Purposely miss align the plumbing in the upper deck to drip **** on the lower level and all is right with college football.

Pigging backing... Purposely miss align the plumbing in the upper deck to drip **** on the lower level and all is right with college football.

Yeah baby. And no frigging girls parking garage. Walk those streets for the night games.

Yeah baby. And no frigging girls parking garage. Walk those streets for the night games.

Give us our Bowl Bar!

Advertisement
Back