Why are we honoring the 2001 team against Pitt instead of FSU?

It’s 2026 and it’s Pitt I think the city knows by now Mario isn’t a fluke he’s the real deal. I fully expect a packed crowd for the rest of the season. Even for BC.
I understand you’re going to die on this hill but there is literally one home game on this season’s schedule that will need zero help to sell tickets and it’s the FSU game. Maybe Pitt will be a sellout but that’s a big assumption

We sold out two games last season. Notre Dame and Florida. We had two near sellout games in USF and Louisville. Our last two home games against ACC opponents were our lowest attended games. This was when we were pushing for a playoff spot, so it’s not like we were out of it and the fans just gave up. More people went to the Bethune game than the NC State home finale.
 
Back
Top