Why are so many dumbasses rooting for Golden to win?

I feel like things will take care of themselves, so there's no need for me to hope we lose. If we win, I'm pleasantly surprised. If we lose 4+ games, I think he's gone. So why should I root for losses that will more than likely happen anyway?
All of us would prefer Golden win them all from now until eternity. Well, most of us since some can't stand being wrong. We're th at to happen, I'd be wrong as **** since I hated the hire from day one and to this point, he's shown nothing to suggest he's a good coach.

Having said that, I keep saying this season is setting up for the guy to keep his job. I'm somewhat torn on things as I wouldn't mind sacrificing a season for the greater good, but I can't sit there and openly want some team to shove our ****s into the dirt.

So we'll see what happens, but the schedule is primed for 8 wins for sure barring injury, possibly as high as 10. It's not so much anything we'll do, I just see a lot of flaws on the teams we still have to face.

Advertisement
I believe the folks who support our kids, want them to do well and win are true Canes fans. They put the good of the team ahead of their personal agendas. You should be ashamed of yourself. If your mom saw this she would be so disappointed.

Advertisement
Just wait for the gauntlet of the schedule to get here.
OUR canes won this game, not from our coaching, but talent.
Once the talent levels out and coaching becomes a more important factor in the games. Als true abilities will be on display for the nation to see

Listen to WQAM. Bennie Blades is smoking crack with the bull**** he us spitting. Dumb MF-er is defending the game and Golden.

Advertisement
Back