Why are so many dumbasses rooting for Golden to win?

OldWestCane

Redshirt Freshman
Do you not realize that pushes us further away from winning anything substantial anytime soon?

You instant gratification folks can't see it's better for the future of this program if golden is fired?

Advertisement
Do you not realize that pushes us further away from winning anything substantial anytime soon?

You instant gratification folks can't see it's better for the future of this program if golden is fired?

To what or whom are you referring to? I am rooting for my team to win. That's all. Do you not want them to win? Does your comment pertain to this game, or are you just revisiting the general *****ing? If the latter, ok, I agree, but it is a strange time to post your comment right after this game.

You answered your own question in the thread title

I'm rooting for my TEAM to win. If losses pile up, he's gone. Enjoy the wins. I'm not pulling for Golden as much as I am for the kids wearing orange, white, and green.

Name the people who is rooting for Golden. I will say ppl like me love when MIAMI wins cause **** everyone else. **** braska and **** fsu

But seriously **** fsu

Advertisement
This was a poor representation of how to finish a team. However, I will never root for the canes to lose. I cannot even understand the mentality,

The TEAM is better off losing and getting a REAL coach. What's so hard to comprehend?

Instant gratification is strong amongst this fan base.

You do know that the outcome of a game doesn't change based on what people are doing on their couches, right?

Advertisement
forgive them they kno not what they do

i feel da same way like i shake my head at them but kno they blindly in love with the kids, i understand them. but im bout titles all day n pumpin first rounders and protecting sfla and ag cant do that n it will cripple us further down the line from beijg what we once were.

i feel da same way like i shake my head at them but kno they blindly in love with the kids, i understand them. but im bout titles all day n pumpin first rounders and protecting sfla and ag cant do that n it will cripple us further down the line from beijg what we once were.

You either need to turn autocorrect on or turn it off, but please do something to make your posts readable. Thanks.

You answered your own question in the thread title

So anyone who wants UM to win is a dumbass? OK leave now. You aren't a fan by definition of the word fan.

You either need to turn autocorrect on or turn it off, but please do something to make your posts readable. Thanks.

ok ill make sure to raise my hand next i use the restroom teacher

thanks

Advertisement

ok ill make sure to raise my hand next i use the restroom teacher

thanks

Not writing in Ebonics would be a good start.

You know why I cheer when Miami to win?? Cause I don't ******* control what happens on the field. I'm not gonna cheer for an opponent or a rival to score on the team I'm a fan of...

And **** fsu

I have completely turn off on the University of Miami, but not my Cane football team. I want Al gone even if he wins the frigging NC, but I cannot root against my Canes.

Advertisement
I would love to us go 10-4 and Golden leave to coach a different team

I think the fans are so brutal on him that he would leave after a successful season

All of us would prefer Golden win them all from now until eternity. Well, most of us since some can't stand being wrong. We're th at to happen, I'd be wrong as **** since I hated the hire from day one and to this point, he's shown nothing to suggest he's a good coach.

Having said that, I keep saying this season is setting up for the guy to keep his job. I'm somewhat torn on things as I wouldn't mind sacrificing a season for the greater good, but I can't sit there and openly want some team to shove our ****s into the dirt.

So we'll see what happens, but the schedule is primed for 8 wins for sure barring injury, possibly as high as 10. It's not so much anything we'll do, I just see a lot of flaws on the teams we still have to face.

I could give a **** about golden but, I'm not rootin for my canes to lose. Never have, never will despite my dislike for the coach.

Instant gratification is strong amongst this fan base.

We've been waiting for a winner for the past TEN YEARS. No, it's not instant gratification. It's being hungry to win for so damned long we'll take the win.

We are Hurricane fans. We may not like Al Golden (24 points, 8 minutes), but I'll never root for my team to lose.

I didn't do it when Coker was stinking up the joint, I didn't do it with Shannon stinking up the place. I can't do it with Golden.

Advertisement
Back