Why are people get all girlie b/c of TV?

RohanMotor

Sophomore
In TV's statement, he did decommit, but he also said,"until further notice".

To me he wants to do a wait and see approach because of what was going on with Al and PED State. I don't blame him.

That being said, his mom loves this school and wants him at Miami. He already said he liked the school, classroom size, and feels he can get a great education here.

His grades are not an issue like a lot of folks are saying. From what I understand is that he HAD grade issues before and his mom sent him to live with his aunt here in Miami because there were better school. He got his grades straight, he just has to get all the courses done. Because of his transfer, he was short on classes and had to take a couple extra online to graduate. I think that was the issue, not grades.

The way I read it, he was in the dark and did not know what was going on with Al and want to take a step back. Now, he still does have his last OV set up with us, and I expect Al will be prepared to reel him back in.

In the end, I believe he signs with the 🙌 on NSD!

But, what do I know.

Advertisement
After the BS with the fans and saying "#imout" i think the ship has sailed.

Only hope we have left is the OV this month before NSD.

To me he wants to do a wait and see approach because of what was going on with Al and PED State. I don't blame him.

That being said, his mom loves this school and wants him at Miami. He already said he liked the school, classroom size, and feels he can get a great education here.

His grades are not an issue like a lot of folks are saying. From what I understand is that he HAD grade issues before and his mom sent him to live with his aunt here in Miami because there were better school. He got his grades straight, he just has to get all the courses done. Because of his transfer, he was short on classes and had to take a couple extra online to graduate. I think that was the issue, not grades.

The way I read it, he was in the dark and did not know what was going on with Al and want to take a step back. Now, he still does have his last OV set up with us, and I expect Al will be prepared to reel him back in.

In the end, I believe he signs with the 🙌 on NSD!

But, what do I know.

The kid seemed to be waiting for a reason to decommit

Advertisement

In the end, I believe he signs with the on NSD!

But, what do I know.

The kid seemed to be waiting for a reason to decommit

Even if that is true, it does not change the fact that one of the 5 most important guys in the class decommitted 3 weeks before NSD and we are all a little rustled.

I wouldn't come to Miami at this point if I were him. Our fans are a bunch of bitter, whiney twats that don't realize we haven't been relevant in over a decade. All these people talking trash to him on twitter and facebook and not a single one of them would have bought a ticket to come watch him play here anyways.

Advertisement
The lesson here is that you shouldn't listen to anything a recruit says and take it to heart. I figured by now we would all have plenty of practice at that. Even if the statement is logical I don't pay any attention to it the kids change more than the weather.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back