Why all the Red Bank N.J. kids on the roster?

Well, got to say at least its a new and original way to complain about Golden that I don't recall seeing before. I have visited the boards of a lot of other teams over the years for the sole purpose of reading the spirited debates about where the walkon's on the roster came from.

Advertisement
Why not build up GOOD WILL with SFLA players and coaches, by encouraging walk ons? Oh, I see. This is part of the effort to solidify that New Jersey pipeline.

Doesn't matter if they never play. It's important to maintain a pro-local atmosphere. This is just one more example of Grolden NOT GETTING IT.

This is just a daily Bash AG thread. Nothing negative has happened lately and we've had some good commits so loser mopes gotta find something new to cry about.

Define "commits". Cuz the way I see it, until they sign the COT**** dotted line, they aren't commits.

3564167655_c06cdb3188.jpg

Advertisement
Why not build up GOOD WILL with SFLA players and coaches, by encouraging walk ons? Oh, I see. This is part of the effort to solidify that New Jersey pipeline.

Doesn't matter if they never play. It's important to maintain a pro-local atmosphere. This is just one more example of Grolden NOT GETTING IT.

It is a cost thing. You can go to UM for like 50k a year or UF/FSU for 15k.

The reason it matters is because this staph has shown a propensity to put these kids non-scholarship kids on the field. See Fentress.

Advertisement
Fentress, Regula, Kidd

Golden has a hard-on for these soft walk-ons who have ZERO business on the field at Miami.

**** you Al Godlen

This is just a daily Bash AG thread. Nothing negative has happened lately and we've had some good commits so loser mopes gotta find something new to cry about.

That is not very hard. He is still the worst frigging coach in a sad conference and unfortunately he is still our coach. There are points of no return and your buddy passed his. He needs to just go and take his boys with him. Every breath he takes as HC of Miami is something to cry about. His continued existence at THE U does damage every day. The only thing doing more damage than Al is Donna and the BOT. Al is the same coach every day; that means we can complain the same way every single day he is here. He doesn't change so why should we. Fire the smuck tonight before he can do tomorrow's damage.

Excellent post!

Go back to losing arguments w/ D$ about crootin', Ibis4life

I don't argue and hence don't lose arguments. If you want to believe a message board expert and his "sources" you are more than welcome to do so. I have a bit stricter standards for information.

Hating on walk-ons is pretty low. Guys sacrificing their body to help our team while also paying tuition and getting little to no recognition. Scout teams which are made up of some walk-ons help prepare us week in and out for our next game.

Advertisement
Hating on walk-ons is pretty low. Guys sacrificing their body to help our team while also paying tuition and getting little to no recognition. Scout teams which are made up of some walk-ons help prepare us week in and out for our next game.

Why can't we have walkons from Florida?

One of the stupidest threads ever.

All time UM great Danny Stubbs was from Red Bank.

I'm just shaking my head.

Advertisement
One of the stupidest threads ever.

All time UM great Danny Stubbs was from Red Bank.

I'm just shaking my head.

So because one of our great players was from Red Bank we should have a roster full of Red Bank JAG's?

Cmon now.

Advertisement
Back